I managed to reduce my baseline UUE and eyebrow height naturally despite not having the proper hooded eye genetics (INSANE RESULTS)

M

Metanoia

Iron
I saw a post relating to this so I'm going to share my experience.
Non Post Related Context :
First things first, I prob won't be responding to any dms or making any other posts unless im bored. I made my .org account years ago i think in 2021 and im an OG member but I got banned so I really have no interest in helping the community. again, i saw a post related to this and I've got some free time to share my results. That means this post could be taken down and there's a good chance I get banned again because im alting haha. anyways if u have any questions non related to how i achieved these results lemme know in the comments and i might respond if its quick

I cropped my eye area for multiple reasons but the biggest one is because ill be releasing everything in a couple of years but as of now I'd rather not have my entire face used in black pill looksmaxing-related content and I know that's entirely possible considering my results. For some people this could be hard to believe

This is really just for those who have no hope and want to see some legit progress
im here to tell you, yes its possible. although im not leaking what I've done and I made the method so good luck boyos

Post Related Context:
  • Pictures are cropped for the reasons above ^ so you'll have to trust that im not lying about the angles or lighting (it plays a big role)
  • My eye area kept getting worse, so I developed multiple methods of my own (6 things total that I tried) and did the method every day for multiple years
  • Now that I've gone through the progress there are probably alternatives that I haven't tried like botox that may get similar results but that's a big maybe
  • even if I did tell you the method, like I said this took multiple years of doing this 24/7 99.9% of people wouldn't stick to it even if they know what it was. i just was so ugly that i did it.
  • Started at age 15. never took any breaks, im 19 now.
  • no its not icehooding i cant believe you feel for that dangerous cope. its not anything that has been mentioned on the forum. like I said i made all the methods I used myself.
  • if I showed my side profile you would know I NEVER had the hooded eye genetics. my orbital bones are horrible

This is not meant to be a high-effort post I threw everything together in like 10 mins​

IMAGE RESULTS :
Full eye area unfrauded progress

Wolf of wall street leonardo wine glass josvrz7e6kw73ozx

I used to use this gif in a lot of my posts. l doubt I'll ever make a full post again because I'm a very busy man and I got banned for some BS. I was just bored today. happy 4th of July and good luck to everyone

Tagging old friends: @pneumocystosis @niko @Orc @Clavicular <- ik we never met what i was around but i wanna know ur thoughts @appealmaxed @Bitchwhipper2 @HarrierDuBois @
What are ur thoughts? i know I never talked about this but im curious on what you have to say

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: chimpkill, Klaas Vaaker, Clavicular and 3 others
age 14 to 19
JFL what a joke

• +1
Reactions: 4lt.Real, SubhumanForever, Sub5kang and 1 other person
You are retarded

• +1
Reactions: chincel11, jdz6777, mtcut3plush and 1 other person
Hoooooly cope, even in ur first photo u had hooded eyes, u can clearly see the fold, it's just a kind of downturned photo and I tought I was going to read smth life changing:lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: chincel11 and Debetro
Mogger bro

just drops this without giving us a guide. I need this bro

thanks for sharing, i guess? why would u post it without telling us how what do u benefit from this

thanks for sharing, i guess? why would u post it without telling us how what do u benefit from this
cuz he' a retarded ass gatekeeper, im 100% positive its orbicularis hypertrophy because i got similar results, but you should do the exercises for at least 20 mins a day for a month at least to notice results .

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH and NoseProphecy
I saw a post relating to this so I'm going to share my experience.
Non Post Related Context :
First things first, I prob won't be responding to any dms or making any other posts unless im bored. I made my .org account years ago i think in 2021 and im an OG member but I got banned so I really have no interest in helping the community. again, i saw a post related to this and I've got some free time to share my results. That means this post could be taken down and there's a good chance I get banned again because im alting haha. anyways if u have any questions non related to how i achieved these results lemme know in the comments and i might respond if its quick

I cropped my eye area for multiple reasons but the biggest one is because ill be releasing everything in a couple of years but as of now I'd rather not have my entire face used in black pill looksmaxing-related content and I know that's entirely possible considering my results. For some people this could be hard to believe

This is really just for those who have no hope and want to see some legit progress
im here to tell you, yes its possible. although im not leaking what I've done and I made the method so good luck boyos

Post Related Context:
  • Pictures are cropped for the reasons above ^ so you'll have to trust that im not lying about the angles or lighting (it plays a big role)
  • My eye area kept getting worse, so I developed multiple methods of my own (6 things total that I tried) and did the method every day for multiple years
  • Now that I've gone through the progress there are probably alternatives that I haven't tried like botox that may get similar results but that's a big maybe
  • even if I did tell you the method, like I said this took multiple years of doing this 24/7 99.9% of people wouldn't stick to it even if they know what it was. i just was so ugly that i did it.
  • Started at age 15. never took any breaks, im 19 now.
  • no its not icehooding i cant believe you feel for that dangerous cope. its not anything that has been mentioned on the forum. like I said i made all the methods I used myself.
  • if I showed my side profile you would know I NEVER had the hooded eye genetics. my orbital bones are horrible

This is not meant to be a high-effort post I threw everything together in like 10 mins​

IMAGE RESULTS :
View attachment 3013995

View attachment 3013965
I used to use this gif in a lot of my posts. l doubt I'll ever make a full post again because I'm a very busy man and I got banned for some BS. I was just bored today. happy 4th of July and good luck to everyone

Tagging old friends: @pneumocystosis @niko @Orc @Clavicular <- ik we never met what i was around but i wanna know ur thoughts @appealmaxed @Bitchwhipper2 @HarrierDuBois @
What are ur thoughts? i know I never talked about this but im curious on what you have to say
mirin progress bro, not leaking the method is smart asf too

cuz he' a retarded ass gatekeeper, im 100% positive its orbicularis hypertrophy because i got similar results, but you should do the exercises for at least 20 mins a day for a month at least to notice results .
any guides