I matched with a girl at my gym (tinder)

I

idkagoodusername

Satire Account
I used to make eye contact with this girl in the gym. One time I approached her and she didn't seem like she wanted to talk, so I wrote her off. She was still in high school, so too young for me anyway. But then recently, I matched with her on tinder. This is what I got from our chat:

She's overweight, brown, and masculine-looking without makeup. Not ugly, but not pretty either. And yet she claims she has over 400 matches, more than 10x what I currently have. And a lot of them apparently message her. Brutal blackpill reminder.

She's also the third girl to tell me she went on tinder because she was bored and wanted to be entertained and validated. I was gonna ask her out until she said that.

Anyway, she must be socially retarted cuz she walked right passed me in the gym while I was lifting and didn't even look at me. Then she claimed she didn't see me. Bitch are you serious? Why the hell would she bother talking to me on tinder if she was just going to ghost me in person? Foids make no sense.

Attachments

• pic1.jpg
    pic1.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 86
  • pic2.jpg
    pic2.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 89
  • pic3.jpg
    pic3.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 78
Talking to women on tinder is like talking to a brick wall. They don't do anything to help the conversation.

• +1
Reactions: Ogmanman, Deleted member 2846, idkagoodusername and 1 other person
you sound low T as fuck in these screenies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4675, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 4209 and 4 others
bruh

457 matches

>She's overweight, brown, and masculine-looking without makeup

bruh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962 and PenileFacialSurgery
reeeeeeeeeeeeee

you sound low T as fuck in these screenies
I've tried @6ft1 's "sit on my face" advice but got unmatched every time. apparently you gotta be chad for it to work

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
i get the vibe from the screens that she’s uninterested as fuck and only talking to u bc she’s worried she will see u at the gym.

btw NEVER ask a girl (or anyone for that matter) “why don’t u say hi” or anything like that. it comes off as extremely beta, needy, and insecure

• +1
Reactions: Griffith, idkagoodusername, Deleted member 3123 and 4 others
literally never bother trying to talk to these girls

just say “suck my dick” and if they decline block them

I've tried @6ft1 's "sit on my face" advice but got unmatched every time. apparently you gotta be chad for it to work
Doesn't work unless she really likes you, I said that bacause I was confident it would work since she complimented me first.

You usually should say:
1. hey (if she replies she likes you, if she doesn't don't even bother)
2. ask her about her pics, school or job (don't talk for too long)
3. after a few messages ask for her number/instagram/snapchat

• +1
Reactions: Griffith and idkagoodusername
literally never bother trying to talk to these girls

just say “suck my dick” and if they decline block them
very hard to get laid with this approach, infact near impossible unless they are heavily attracted to your pheno

very hard to get laid with this approach, infact near impossible unless they are heavily attracted to your pheno
its not worth the effort of carrying a conversation you dont even want to have just to fuck a bitch

btw NEVER ask a girl (or anyone for that matter) “why don’t u say hi” or anything like that. it comes off as extremely beta, needy, and insecure
Agreed, but I just wanted to confront her bizarre behavior. Even I've never acted that autistic

its not worth the effort of carrying a conversation you dont even want to have just to fuck a bitch
No it's not, but that's life.

i hope u ascend with this girl ngl

A woman would never lie about her number of tinder matches. Never.

bruh

457 matches

>She's overweight, brown, and masculine-looking without makeup

bruh
She's wearing makeup in her pics which adds 1-2 points to her face. But in the gym without makeup she looks like she posts here

She sounds so cold man wtf, most girls on Tinder are a lot more bubbly and somewhat fun to talk too. She sounds stuck up as hell.