I may convert to Islam

D

Deleted member 2846

Kraken
Seeing how based Muslims are, I may become one myself. They keep very conservative views of family and women. I will take my Argentinian wife and convert her to Islam. We will be a happy couple, free of feminism, and evil forces that the Jews have forced down our throats.

I will befriend many Middle Eastern men. They seem based and we can chat about our watch collections and distaste for women for a nice Cuban cigar. I can already see it now. What a lovely life. Of course, having a beautiful Argentinian wife and converting her is no easy task. But, if there is a will, there is a way.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: janglebawl, thickdickdaddy27, nastynas and 17 others
You're joking, right?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gengar
I wouldn't be able to drink alcohol and eat pork so nah

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip, Krezo, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person
Convert to Islam and go to Morocco to run jbw game.They will treat you like god.Many Muslim girls will try to marry you as well

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4645, Aesthetic, noped and 2 others
we lost him guys

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aesthetic, AbandonShip, LordNorwood and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Aesthetic, Deleted member 2506, LordNorwood and 3 others
I wouldn't be able to drink alcohol and eat pork so nah
Muslim guy I know said you can do those things you just have to wash yourself with dirt once, and then 7 times with water. Can't really find anything about this online so maybe it's just his personal penance.

• JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood
Muslim guy I know said you can do those things you just have to wash yourself with dirt once, and then 7 times with water. Can't really find anything about this online so maybe it's just his personal penance.
Idk even though I'm not very religious I was born a Catholic. I don't think I want to go through all the trouble of converting.

Cope Islam is done all of their states are westernized and secular.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer and BigBiceps
reminder that Allah is a faggot nigger and Mohammad is pedophile incel fag

Seeing how based Muslims are, I may become one myself. They keep very conservative views of family and women. I will take my Argentinian wife and convert her to Islam. We will be a happy couple, free of feminism, and evil forces that the Jews have forced down our throats.

I will befriend many Middle Eastern men. They seem based and we can chat about our watch collections and distaste for women for a nice Cuban cigar. I can already see it now. What a lovely life. Of course, having a beautiful Argentinian wife and converting her is no easy task. But, if there is a will, there is a way.
Good man
Here read this to start your conversion
خَتَمَ اللَّـهُ عَلَىٰ قُلُوبِهِمْ وَعَلَىٰ سَمْعِهِمْ ۖ وَعَلَىٰ أَبْصَارِهِمْ غِشَاوَةٌ ۖ وَلَهُمْ عَذَابٌ عَظِيمٌخَتَمَ اللَّـهُ عَلَىٰ قُلُوبِهِمْ وَعَلَىٰ سَمْعِهِمْ ۖ وَعَلَىٰ أَبْصَارِهِمْ غِشَاوَةٌ ۖ وَلَهُمْ عَذَابٌ عَظِيمٌخَتَمَ اللَّـهُ عَلَىٰ قُلُوبِهِمْ وَعَلَىٰ سَمْعِهِمْ ۖ وَعَلَىٰ أَبْصَارِهِمْ غِشَاوَةٌ ۖ وَلَهُمْ عَذَابٌ عَظِيمٌخَتَمَ اللَّـهُ عَلَىٰ قُلُوبِهِمْ وَعَلَىٰ سَمْعِهِمْ ۖ وَعَلَىٰ أَبْصَارِهِمْ غِشَاوَةٌ ۖ وَلَهُمْ عَذَابٌ خَتَمَ اللَّـهُ عَلَىٰ قُلُوبِهِمْ وَعَلَىٰ سَمْعِهِمْ ۖ وَعَلَىٰ أَبْصَارِهِمْ غِشَاوَةٌ ۖ وَلَهُمْ عَذَابٌ عَظِيمٌخَتَمَ اللَّـهُ عَلَىٰ قُلُوبِهِمْ وَعَلَىٰ سَمْعِهِمْ ۖ وَعَلَىٰ أَبْصَارِهِمْ غِشَاوَةٌ ۖ وَلَهُمْ عَذَابٌ عَظِيمٌخَتَمَ اللَّـهُ عَلَىٰ قُلُوبِهِمْ وَعَلَىٰ سَمْعِهِمْ ۖ وَعَلَىٰ أَبْصَارِهِمْ غِشَاوَةٌ ۖ وَلَهُمْ عَذَابٌ عَظِيمٌخَتَمَ اللَّـهُ عَلَىٰ قُلُوبِهِمْ وَعَلَىٰ سَمْعِهِمْ ۖ وَعَلَىٰ أَبْصَارِهِمْ غِشَاوَةٌ ۖ وَلَهُمْ عَذَابٌ عَظِيمٌ

• JFL
Reactions: Aesthetic, AbandonShip, Deleted member 2506 and 2 others
Convert to Islam and go to Morocco to run jbw game.They will treat you like god.

Or they will cut your head because you are white...

• Hmm...
Reactions: Aesthetic, Deleted member 2506 and Deleted member 3526
Tenor 2

Do it. Lots of scientific facts in the Quran and it was never once edited. The prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) was actually illiterate, therefore to argue his knowledge isn't from a divine source is kind of stupid. Like really, really stupid.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020, stuckneworleans, Deleted member 2587 and 6 others
Do it. Lots of scientific facts in the Quran and it was never once edited.
that's just bs and them translating it in different way to suit their need

becoming submissive to an omnipotent god is sign of cuckoldry

Do it. Lots of scientific facts in the Quran and it was never once edited. The prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) was actually illiterate, therefore to argue his knowledge isn't from a divine source is kind of stupid. Like really, really stupid.
Are you sure about that brother?

They're extremly blue pilles about looks. Over for you.

He is wrong. Alcohol and pork are forbidden, no cleaning ritual can make it ok. I assume you are talking about when a dog licks your cup. Then you wash it like that.
Are you sure about that brother?
100%

i know a polish guy who converted.Polish toilet cleaner avg face and he gets treated like a god by every muslim person.He ended up marrying a kurdish girl.If u want to JBw on muslim girl u have to convert

this is a joke post

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: SMVbender, LordNorwood and Gengar
If i convert can I get a big ass Arab wife?

lol get your ass in here asap people happly arrange a marriage for a converted.

• Woah
Reactions: verZYownZZun
Cope Islam is done all of their states are westernized and secular.
that’s definitely not true, some are but even the ones that are, are still way less degenerate than western countries

Are you going to join ISIS next? Jeez dude

lol get your ass in here asap people happly arrange a marriage for a converted.
could you give more info from this topic please.

unfortunately you are a below avg white guy and look like a jew so u are destined to be a cuckold, islam will never accept u

im getting a mail order chechen bride, chillin in the sunny middle east, and dying happy:

main-qimg-baf79e1641d92da19b8e72d6bd40f208.webp
original.jpg
3bc390b0830cdd08602dd40bea417443--traditional-dresses-eastern-europe.jpg
8b5186930526e9e90228f050ec871e2d.jpg
6a6a42d80f3b4141aeae45be887d4439.jpg

I live in san francisco and every fucking year at the gay pride parade I see half naked 8 year old transgender kids covered in makeup and rainbow jewelry

I cant fucking take the west degeneracy anymore

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging and Ghostcel
unfortunately you are a below avg white guy and look like a jew so u are destined to be a cuckold, islam will never accept u

im getting a mail order chechen bride, chillin in the sunny middle east, and dying happy:

original.jpg

I live in san francisco and every fucking year at the gay pride parade I see half naked 8 year old transgender kids covered in makeup and rainbow jewelry

i caged so hard at this jflll

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2506

original.jpg

536C4564 6C24 4C5F 8DD7 3DD59FF0D82B
Mashallah

• +1
idk if this is a joke or real post but if you really want to learn about islam more i can help you with good sources about it

it is crucial to learn from good bc if you come across bad ones it will make you stay away from it further

you need to learn about it from scholars who have understanding of modern world and youth

• +1
No WTF ? there isn't anything like that

Convert to Islam and go to Morocco to run jbw game.They will treat you like god.Many Muslim girls will try to marry you as well
lmfao at white cucks who think they can step into Morrocco without being curpstomped on sight

LonelyWhichEquestrian size restricted

• +1

I suggest you read Shahrur, hes the only non Zionist theologian
lmfao at white cucks who think they can step into Morrocco without being curpstomped on sight

View attachment 270299
I am moroccan I mog everyone at like 6 2 wide frame, the problem is that girls here take time to bang, and you gotta have your own place.

View attachment 270299
I am moroccan I mog everyone at like 6 2 wide frame, the problem is that girls here take time to bang, and you gotta have your own place.
Lmao that guy is coping
50% of moroccan are white
that's just bs and them translating it in different way to suit their need
No. Go read Shahrur

Last edited:
Religon cope is sad.