I may have entered a psychotic episode with overdosing hydrocortisone lmao

yoshisand

yoshisand

where is my lower third?
For some reason I have a belief that my mom has already found where I keep all my looksmaxxing stuff I've also been stuck in my head for these past days. I don't know how to get out

during my episodes the following helps, water and going on walks outside the moment my thinking gets erratic, not being in any dark place or being on your phone for long periods and not letting myself stare off that long and keeping myself distracted with work or something.

Night time sucks cuz ur brain just goes crazy with hella fake scenarios and it’s hard to stop

Guys I'm scared google said I'm going to start imagining hallucinatona

during my episodes the following helps, water and going on walks outside the moment my thinking gets erratic, not being in any dark place or being on your phone for long periods and not letting myself stare off that long and keeping myself distracted with work or something.

Night time sucks cuz ur brain just goes crazy with hella fake scenarios and it’s hard to stop
For the last few days I've been putting hydrocortisone all around and in my nose and I think I'm suffering for it also it's been super difficult to pay attention in class because I'm legit in my head all the time in math I didn't know what to do?

For the last few days I've been putting hydrocortisone all around and in my nose and I think I'm suffering for it also it's been super difficult to pay attention in class because I'm legit in my head all the time in math I didn't know what to do?
why did ypu apply hydrocortisone all over yourself? its for rash

why did ypu apply hydrocortisone all over yourself? its for rash
But apparently I've been putting it on the inside of my nose but now that I think about it haven't really seen any noteworthy changes

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
sounds like a shit theory ive tried using that stuff and nothing happened
Why couldn't have I been complimented man I think I'm a good looking dude I'm only on here because my front doesn't match my side girls make that soon aparent

• +1
Why couldn't have I been complimented man I think I'm a good looking dude I'm only on here because my front doesn't match my side girls make that soon aparent
recessed?

just saw ur front u look good can i see ur side?

Might just be anxiety. I read that shit can weaken your immune system so your body might be giving an anxiety response because of it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20241011-023331.png
    Screenshot_20241011-023331.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
Might just be anxiety. I read that shit can weaken your immune system so your body might be giving an anxiety response because of it.
Not anxiety man I've been so disconnected from real life man in school I'm always In my head

No

My side is to good for my front damn it whenever I turn and face girls they treat me like a new damn person
fr? ive noticed the same abt myself, on a whole bus ride theyll be showing iois then when they see my front they 0 me forever after

No

My side is to good for my front damn it whenever I turn and face girls they treat me like a new damn person
Brutal am recessed, just as bad for me cause I catch ppl staring at my side and some laughing

fr? ive noticed the same abt myself, on a whole bus ride theyll be showing iois then when they see my front they 0 me forever after
Yeah it's brutal fucking brutal but now I overdosed on this stupid ass steroid because I wanted to make my nose smaller

• +1
Yeah it's brutal fucking brutal but now I overdosed on this stupid ass steroid because I wanted to make my nose smaller
its not the same kind of steroid and i doint that works tbh u need real roids

its not the same kind of steroid and i doint that works tbh u need real roids
My eyes are so dry I pray to Jesus that I live another day so I can throw this stupid shit away

• +1