I may just end up LDAR

TakaRyo

TakaRyo

Gold
I don't want to but I don't know if I have any potential

you have no potential just ldar jfl

• +1
Reactions: spark and TakaRyo
Just ldar if you cant become a model theory.
jfl @ this forum

• +1
Reactions: badromance and TakaRyo
you have no potential just ldar jfl

I mog the shit out of you, David Schwimmer midfaced fucking broken ass crooked nosed slavic tallfag incel
Just ldar if you cant become a model theory.
jfl @ this forum

No but idk if I'll even be above average. What's the point of looksmaxxing if after all that effort you're not above average?

What's LDAR?

I mog the shit out of you, David Schwimmer midfaced fucking broken ass crooked nosed slavic tallfag incel
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• +1
Reactions: mojopin, TakaRyo and FaceandHFD

No but idk if I'll even be above average. What's the point of looksmaxxing if after all that effort you're not above average?
he wants to drag you down. imo just get some surgeries to look average or above and with your height you are good. no need to ldar
psl has fucked you up. average male looks like shit srs.

• +1
Reactions: TakaRyo

Did you take my comment seriosly ? Anyway me>curry subhuman anyday,i can fit everywhere,you will be shitskined forever.How the fuck do you mog me when you don't even exercises ? keep dwelling here 24/7
he wants to drag you down
:lul:

• +1
Did you take my comment seriosly ? Anyway me>curry subhuman anyday,i can fit everywhere,you will be shitskined forever.How the fuck do you mog me when you don't even exercises ? keep dwelling here 24/7
Brutal mog

Biggest meme

and ? i dislike my nose,what is your point ?

52e23b8a1c478a06e100d25bc639f65d.gif

he wants to drag you down. imo just get some surgeries to look average or above and with your height you are good. no need to ldar
psl has fucked you up. average male looks like shit srs.

Do you think that I'm average or below average or what rn?

You have potential but obviously you won't become a chadlite or anything too special, like the majority here.

• +1
You have potential but obviously you won't become a chadlite or anything too special, like the majority here.

What do you define as chadlite? Is SevereRetard a chadlite?

You obviously have become quite obsessed with your looks ngl. Are you a virgin? Where do you live?

• +1
Reactions: badromance

Sounds like you need a BP detox. If you're sick and tired of feeling this way, shoot me a DM

• +1
Reactions: badromance
Not interested in that. I'd rather not get into those arguments, they tend to just cause drama
You can post a thread, there's a bluepill tag as well. Good advice will be appreciated and I am genuinely interested in what you have to say. But only if you are comfortable. We need more posts from you ngl.

Good advice will be appreciated and I am genuinely interested in what you have to say.

Look, I appreciate the kind words, but I already know the outcome of this type of content. Diversity in thought sounds good until the diversity disagrees with something you support.

Look, I appreciate the kind words, but I already know the outcome of this type of content. Diversity in thought sounds good until the diversity disagrees with something you support.
I see. Not an issue tbh ngl.

I see. Not an issue tbh ngl.
:whatfeels::feelsping::soy::feelswhere:
It's because deep down you know you're lying to yourself with bluepills

@11gaijin @Future Arablite
Jfl at us emoji mogging this forum

Jfl at us emoji mogging this forum
:confused:
8.jpg
spanked your blonde gf's ass and with 1 finger in the ass:feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:(she cried):whistle::unsure::unsure:

I am already like mogging you hard. And in the next 2 weeks I will have no work other than posting here since I would be recovering from the surgery (not even office lmao). So whole day on looskmax ngl. I am sure you'll be post mogged pretty soon by me. ;)

I am already like mogging you hard. And in the next 2 weeks I will have no work other than posting here since I would be recovering from the surgery (not even office lmao). So whole day on looskmax ngl. I am sure you'll be post mogged pretty soon by me. ;)
good luck. modcel . modcel. modcel.

Wait, even you have ignored Tony?
Yes I got tired of his shit. When I wanna talk to him I just show ignored Content and reply kek

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
Let's make it 99% ruined y'all ???????
I think we should target shit threads where the OP is posting low effort shit or is trying to troll. That would be a good lesson to shitposters.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
I think we should target shit threads where the OP is posting low effort shit or is trying to troll. That would be a good lesson to shitposters.
I have been doing this to blackoutwhitein today and will continue to find these threads. Will alert you when I find one

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
LDARing is like quitting a game without saving