I may resort to bb cream

User28823

User28823

Kraken
holy fuark its OVER if u have thin skin under eyes

i have good bones but lacking fat = ur vessels showing and looking like u got SOCKED in the both eyes its SO over.

even in hs ppl would ask me bro do u sleep? jfl

i may just fag makeup maxx with bb cream its so over jfl if caught its game over.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, genex, Deleted member 86473 and 5 others
If you have good upper maxilla, it could be deficient orbital walls giving sunken eyes and/or maxxed eyebags + no aegyosal, there are implants for them

• +1
Reactions: Sodoku

i have good bones but lacking fat = ur vessels showing and looking like u got SOCKED in the both eyes its SO over.

i may just fag makeup maxx with bb cream its so over jfl if caught its game over.
Dw bro just be grateful that ur eyes are not always constantly red around the eye

• Woah
Reactions: User28823
Dont go crazy with it bro , but yes you can add a bit under your eyes and it wont be noticeable. Been doing it for a year now

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: klamus, zub111, skkrrrtcantdo and 1 other person
If you have good upper maxilla, it could be deficient orbital walls giving sunken eyes and/or maxxed eyebags + no aegyosal, there are implants for them
no, u do not understand my situation.
i have too much bone support, no fat.
i have excellent under eye support - too much projection. no fat.

volufilline been working for me

no, u do not understand my situation.
i have too much bone support, no fat.
i have excellent under eye support - too much projection. no fat.
then get fat grafts nigga

then get fat grafts nigga

like 4 months now it took the whole bottle before i noticed anything
sheeeeeeeeit i gave up after like 3 weeks jfl maybe ill try in combo with vit c serum

• +1
Reactions: pandac

Try orc’s thread for under eyes.

Try orc’s thread for under eyes.
i have the pdo threads
i looked at them and immediately said these are not going to do anything the thread is so tiny
should i still try em out?

• +1
Reactions: sb23

Yah using something that’ll improve your appeal to foids by hiding your “sleep deprived” look is so gay:soy::redpill:

• JFL
i have the pdo threads
i looked at them and immediately said these are not going to do anything the thread is so tiny
should i still try em out?
Yeah why not. I’m gonna get some soon. They seem alright.

Yeah why not. I’m gonna get some soon. They seem alright.
i dont wanna end up poking my face for something that doesnt guarantee results

Yah using something that’ll improve your appeal to foids by hiding your “sleep deprived” look is so gay:soy::redpill:
fuck it just bought some pre more $ down the drain

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
i dont wanna end up poking my face for something that doesnt guarantee results
The only risk is bruising (assuming you don’t poke your eye). You can use lidocaine topically to reduce the pain probably. I guess just use it if all else fails. You could also try micro needling but I heard it damages your skin.

• Hmm...
The only risk is bruising (assuming you don’t poke your eye). You can use lidocaine topically to reduce the pain probably. I guess just use it if all else fails. You could also try micro needling but I heard it damages your skin.
and infection (im already immunocompromised), and the thread moving while i sleep on my face

• +1
Reactions: sb23
fuck it just bought some pre more $ down the drain
What pre? Very few are actually worth the money, i dont even take pre anymore, doesnt help me tbh

Do it bhai. All the insecure 200 ng/dL test Dalits are just jealous of how good you’d look with an even tone under your eyes

• Woah
Never heard anyone say that jfl im bout to get some bb cream, it’s not that expensive?
yeah but ive already thrown a couple hundred bucks today at random shit

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer

IMG 9396

• JFL
Reactions: Sodoku and User28823