Psychophilly

Psychophilly

Oxytocin explosion
6 inch length and 6 inch girth. i'm just average sadly
@TRUE_CEL

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Shekel, Deleted member 20370 and Gengar
Great size. You’re very similar to me, I don’t always reach 6” girth - it’s dependent on erection quality. I jack off daily as it helps me cope. That’s bound to have some effect. Anyway, your length is a little bit above average but your girth is quite a bit above average. I agree that having a 6” x 6” doesn’t look impressive at all, but that is also due to your cock shape. Some cocks are shaped in such a way that having a 4.75” - 5” girth seems huge, they’re the lucky ones. Is your 6” NBP or BP? I would assume 6” NBP.. measure BP as well, it’s the scientific method. I go with BP, which is 6” and NBP is 5.5”!

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Jnumber01, Deleted member 14693, MaxillaMaxing and 7 others
Lol at having equal length and girth

Great size. You’re very similar to me, I don’t always reach 6” girth - it’s dependent on erection quality. I jack off daily as it helps me cope. That’s bound to have some effect. Anyway, your length is a little bit above average but your girth is quite a bit above average. I agree that having a 6” x 6” doesn’t look impressive at all, but that is also due to your cock shape. Some cocks are shaped in such a way that having a 4.75” - 5” girth seems huge, they’re the lucky ones. Is your 6” NBP or BP? I would assume 6” NBP.. measure BP as well, it’s the scientific method. I go with BP, which is 6” and NBP is 5.5”!
idk wtf is NBP and BP.

Burberry GIF by Minecraft

so your cock is shaped like a square?

• JFL
Reactions: Jnumber01, Zer0/∞ and Entschuldigung
still don't know what you are talking about
I will show you an illustration.

So basically, the bone-pressed method is how you press the ruler into your pubic bone in order to push the pubic fat away to get your measurement. This is how scientists take measurements in official penis size studies.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: _MVP_, Debetro, Deleted member 24444 and 2 others
still don't know what you are talking about
Bone pressed is a useless and pointless measuring method where you force the ruler into your pubic bone which gives you a higher measurement for obvious reasons. No idea why they measure it like that, you're literally adding a portion that is not your dick into the equation.

• +1
Reactions: Psychophilly
I will show you an illustration.

View attachment 2393096

So basically, the bone-pressed method is how you press the ruler into your pubic bone in order to push the pubic fat away to get your measurement. This is how scientists take measurements in official penis size studies.
yeah i tried this and it felt like cheating because it reached 17-18 cm. i think this is a scientific cope lol

Bone pressed is a useless and pointless measuring method where you force the ruler into your pubic bone which gives you a higher measurement for obvious reasons. No idea why they measure it like that, you're literally adding a portion that is not your dick into the equation.
It’s not “pointless,” it’s the scientific and correct way of measuring. That way, body fat isn’t a variable which would affect the true average penis size. @Psychophilly

I'm over 8 inches bone pressed but I never bragged about it because it's fucking pointless

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
yeah i tried this and it felt like cheating because it reached 17-18 cm. i think this is a scientific cope lol
It’s not a cope, because you need to rule out any copes like “I’m overweight! So my dick is bigger!” That’s why scientists use that method.

It’s not “pointless,” it’s the scientific and correct way of measuring. That way, body fat isn’t a variable which would affect the true average penis size. @Psychophilly
i guess you are right, some people have so much fat. but in reality the fat matters right? they can't have proper sex if they are so fat.
but when i press it my dick moves forward so idk. it was 17.5 cm at max

How is it not pointless? I dont care if they measure it like that to gather data for studies or whatever, you're literally including a portion that is not your penis. The image you posted shows it, the extra few cms that the bone pressed method gets is not a part of your penis, so why would anyone say that their BP length is their actual and real length? Especially when they're low body fat.

The only well above average feature I have on my body is my dick. But I have subhuman tier looks, somebody must be playing games with me. :feelshehe::feelshehe:

cubemaxxed ass nigga
you guys need to learn geometry of cylinder. girth and length are not like height and length.

• Hmm...
Reactions: WeiWei
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar
How is it not pointless? I dont care if they measure it like that to gather data for studies or whatever, you're literally including a portion that is not your penis. The image you posted shows it, the extra few cms that the bone pressed method gets is not a part of your penis, so why would anyone say that their BP length is their actual and real length? Especially when they're low body fat.
i guess when you push inside a pussy, it matters. specially when low body fat like me.

average for autists, if it makes u feel better ur bigger than all the normies aside from chad and tyrone.

i guess you are right, some people have so much fat. but in reality the fat matters right? they can't have proper sex if they are so fat.
but when i press it my dick moves forward so idk. it was 17.5 cm at max
Well, some people say “BP is cope because you can’t use all of it, only NBP.” Others claim fat gets compressed during sex, so BP is entirely usable. Therefore I proposed an alternative measurement: NBP + BP / 2. For instance, I’m 5.5” NBP and 6” BP, that means I’m (5.5 + 6) / 2 = 5.75”!

• JFL
Well, some people say “BP is cope because you can’t use all of it, only NBP.” Others claim fat gets compressed during sex, so BP is entirely usable. Therefore I proposed an alternative measurement: NBP + BP / 2. For instance, I’m 5.5” NBP and 6” BP, that means I’m (5.5 + 6) / 2 = 5.75”!

Lol im caging hard at your science of cock.

• JFL
isn't 6 inch average tho
i have 17cm ppl here told me it's average lmao
yet girls told me it's monstrous

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
isn't 6 inch average tho
i have 17cm ppl here told me it's average lmao
yet girls told me it's monstrous
5.2” is average (BP and rounded up).

6 is above average lol

• +1
Looks pretty much identical to mine. Mine had different coloring. But if I saw this, I would think the girth is only 5”.

@it’snotover @Debetro
@It’snotover

That bharatalian faggot I can’t even tag him properly. 😠

Looks pretty much identical to mine. Mine had different coloring. But if I saw this, I would think the girth is only 5”.

@it’snotover @Debetro
It's hard to tell from one picture, angles and distortion always play a role. In this pic as you say it def doesn't look like 6" which is a rare girth

• +1
this isnt measured correctly, looks more like 4.5
He and I have similar girth (it fluctuates), I understand where your skepticism comes from though, I was surprised to find out my girth was above average even though it looked skinny. I measured so many times using different methods (paper, piece of string, and lately, a measuring tape). He and I just have that unfortunate cock shape where we aren’t more wide from the top, like other guys are. I don’t know the science behind it, but I heard guys who are wider on top are thinner from the sides.

It's hard to tell from one picture, angles and distortion always play a role. In this pic as you say it def doesn't look like 6" which is a rare girth
He and I have similar girth (it fluctuates), I understand where your skepticism comes from though, I was surprised to find out my girth was above average even though it looked skinny. I measured so many times using different methods (paper, piece of string, and lately, a measuring tape). He and I just have that unfortunate cock shape where we aren’t more wide from the top, like other guys have. I don’t know the science behind it, but I heard guys who are wider on top are thinner from the sides.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
ok. My dick is 6x6.5
I thought you said you were 6.5” x 6.5”? Are you going with NBP now instead of BP? Stick to BP.

@emeraldglass What kind of cock shape do you have bhai? A fortunate or unfortunate one like OP and I?

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
I’m a cockologist after all. Accuracy is my thing.
every person i fucked in my life, loved my cock and also they were afraid of it and wanted me to push slowly.
i fucked a milf once and she was wide but still asked me to push slower.

• Woah
every person i fucked in my life, loved my cock and also they were afraid of it and wanted me to push slowly.
i fucked a milf once and she was wide but still asked me to push slower.
Yeah, I was kind of afraid that being over 5.5” girth would be bad as I’ve read experiences women say online that they prefer 5.5” girth. People online say after 5.5”, there’s diminishing returns.. in other words, bigger than that, the worse it gets. I’m glad to hear that’s a cope.

That’s why I was talking about it often, @khvirgin. As I was worrying about myself. JFL. I bet I came across as someone with penis envy, didn’t I?

• +1
Yeah, I was kind of afraid that being over 5.5” girth would be bad as I’ve read experiences women say online that they prefer 5.5” girth. People online say after 5.5”, there’s diminishing returns.. in other words, bigger than that, the worse it gets. I’m glad to hear that’s a cope.

That’s why I was talking about it often, @khvirgin. As I was worrying about myself. JFL. I bet I came across as someone with penis envy, didn’t I?
dont worry, my bussy can take way more than 5'5" girth

• JFL
Reactions: Psychophilly and Gengar