I meet hapas on these sites but why do so few of them talk about their military fathers, and always about subhuman fathers.

JohnMelmoth

JohnMelmoth

Iron
My father is the military type. But most hapas I meet have subhuman fathers.

I thought it wasn't rarer to have military fathers. I thought they were the common hapa-maker. Not subhumans.

its a custom to get an asian wife as a subhuman white else they die childless. a lot more of these than military dudes, those usually get korean or jap wife. subhumans go for sea.

its a custom to get an asian wife as a subhuman white else they die childless. a lot more of these than military dudes, those usually get korean or jap wife. subhumans go for sea.
do you think subhuman pure whites are dying out.

what mental illness do most military dads typically have that makes them irritable in your opinion.

do you think subhuman pure whites are dying out.
no, theres going to be only more and more truecels. modern civilization is incompatible with good natural human growth. if ur parents feed u bullshit like baby formula its over before it even began.

what mental illness do most military dads typically have that makes them irritable in your opinion.
military dudes r retarded zogbots, theyre subhuman by default at least mentally

I'm hapa, My father was a parachute commando during is military services but now he is a motorist engineer for Airbus plane.

I'm hapa, My father was a parachute commando during is military services but now he is a motorist engineer for Airbus plane.

Recommend best Calculus book.

Recommend best Calculus book.
I'm french can't help U, just watch 3blue1brown. Calculus is easy just learn every single theorem/definition by hearth, if you understand them and can write them perfectly without looking at the textbook you're good to go.

• WTF
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
I feel like military dads probably only make up a small proportion of total HAPA dads in total

I feel like military dads probably only make up a small proportion of total HAPA dads in total
same. but most of them are psychos. what would you say is the mental illness they commonly have. that makes them neurotic.

same. but most of them are psychos. what would you say is the mental illness they commonly have. that makes them neurotic.
idk i've never met one but if I'd guess probably overbearing demanding asian mom + very disciplinary military dad?

You're the guy in the situation what do you think. Are you korean/white? do you live in korea or US?

idk i've never met one but if I'd guess probably overbearing demanding asian mom + very disciplinary military dad?

You're the guy in the situation what do you think. Are you korean/white? do you live in korea or US?
korean yeah but what % of ppl would you say have never met a disciplinary military angry unstable redneck before.

and I'm not sure. It kinda of annoys me that no one seems to have a direct answer to this.

korean yeah but what % of ppl would you say have never met a disciplinary military angry unstable redneck before.
most people, and your parents obviously affect how you turn out a lot. The hapa stuff is hard though I sympathize.
and I'm not sure. It kinda of annoys me that no one seems to have a direct answer to this.

interesting find where did you get it
That’s probably his most famous work, it’s a short story from a book of his. This is the first piece of his i read, from back when I used to read this website in middle school.
well here are the symptoms

high irritability
narcissism
emotional/ feely thinking and not much on logic
wants to be violent and not discussive
those are all very normal things to go through as a teenager man, don’t be too hard on yourself and don’t psychoanalyze yourself too much.

That’s probably his most famous work, it’s a short story from a book of his. This is the first piece of his i read, from back when I used to read this website in middle school.

those are all very normal things to go through as a teenager man, don’t be too hard on yourself and don’t psychoanalyze yourself too much.
no im talking abt him and his traits.