I messaged SyrianPsycho

Informationcapitali

Informationcapitali

Losing my mind
Sent a dozen hatefilled messages that were all deleted by him.

Jfl if this dude is giga sensitive like this about criticism.

There might be something we can do about him after all.

There was an incident a few years earlier where a previous famous youtuber keen in self improvement. His name was Astrosky completely altered the content he produced because of the toxicity of the incel communities he interacted with. A whole rebranding of the outlook of his channel and removing older videos that went viral 1+million views.

Essentially what happened was he got trolled and made fun of to the point he had several mental breakdowns in a discord I was apart of. Poor Astro felt bad for him anyways though it appears that SyrianPsycho is quite alike to him. We can lure him into a discord and just attack him until he breaks.

Unless the reason for deleting my posts was because of his reputation being tarnished. Then, hes just a greedy jew in desguise marketing himself like he just wants us to ascend so he can earn cash. In this case flooding his tiktoks with messages that get him to appear as a scammer would literally destroy his cash revenue, the entire reason for posting tiktoks.

Imagine us continuously posting indian scammer type comments on every single video he post for a month. Any viewers that might of considered buying his information would not even bother if the comments in every video oh his says hes a scammer. This literally breaks any cash incentive to post videos . Thus, saving .org and the blackpill from the normies.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, anticel, Reformed and 8 others
Just to let you guys know my mother is a merchant. Meaning she does the same shit SyrianPsycho and has done it for a lifetime. Reputation is the most important thing for her success. Legitimately spends hours talking with amazon staff whenever someone leaves a bad review.

She knows the secret to making money as a merchant is a clean reputation.

• +1
Reactions: it never began
already got abuse otooles

• JFL
Reactions: IMOGYOU and Hardrada
Syrian psycho is such an egotistical bastard. Taking content from here and “helping normies” because “he cares so much about them”

Nah he’s doing this all for an ego boost.

• +1
Reactions: Despicable, mogger10, tia0505 and 3 others
Syrian psycho is such an egotistical bastard. Taking content from here and “helping normies” because “he cares so much about them”

Money and status. He's a grifter

already got abuse otooles
View attachment 2372241
"is getting bullied"

thats what they say everytime, while they say fuck shit, sit back and when the person makes a response they clip it and start giggling and say "u so mad bro"

kys otooles fggt. bunch of narcy rejects circlejerking each other

• +1
Reactions: lefisherman and Informationcapitali
Sent a dozen hatefilled messages that were all deleted by him.

Jfl if this dude is giga sensitive like this about criticism.

There might be something we can do about him after all.

There was an incident a few years earlier where a previous famous youtuber keen in self improvement. His name was Astrosky completely altered the content he produced because of the toxicity of the incel communities he interacted with. A whole rebranding of the outlook of his channel and removing older videos that went viral 1+million views.

Essentially what happened was he got trolled and made fun of to the point he had several mental breakdowns in a discord I was apart of. Poor Astro felt bad for him anyways though it appears that SyrianPsycho is quite alike to him. We can lure him into a discord and just attack him until he breaks.

Unless the reason for deleting my posts was because of his reputation being tarnished. Then, hes just a greedy jew in desguise marketing himself like he just wants us to ascend so he can earn cash. In this case flooding his tiktoks with messages that get him to appear as a scammer would literally destroy his cash revenue, the entire reason for posting tiktoks.

Imagine us continuously posting indian scammer type comments on every single video he post for a month. Any viewers that might of considered buying his information would not even bother if the comments in every video oh his says hes a scammer. This literally breaks any cash incentive to post videos . Thus, saving .org and the blackpill from the normies.
Doesn't surprise me he's insecure as fuck. He posts like 5 videos a day begging for validation doing narcy shit

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625 and TheReckons
Doesn't surprise me he's insecure as fuck. He posts like 5 videos a day begging for validation doing narcy shit
Cant really tell why he does these things. Whats the motive? Attention deprived? Cash?

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625
Total: 13 (Looksmaxers: 5, Bluepillers: 8)
brutal

we can also get bots to comment instead

He‘ll break at some point. Keep spamming this image to Him

880A26B2 3CDC 405C 9465 9E11FA2C139B
391B589D 47B5 4908 AB06 B99164FC222D

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: soover4me, mogger10 and Xangsane

No because he makes money from it