I messed up again pt2

Rimaxtis

Rimaxtis

Vampiremaxxer
I am tired of my autism, its so bad... We went clubbing yesterday and my oneitis was also there and it was so easy to approach but i cucked out as usual, i just sat in a corner and then left after an hour. Why am i like this? I dont get it, whats wrong with me?

• +1
Reactions: christian2710
How did you get that name color?

fucking mogger

32938.jpg

• +1
Reactions: christian2710
Dw bro if anything she’s prob just there to inteionally make a clown out of u, she will prob get ur hopes up high with weird gestures and text you and compliment you, only to make u as happy as possible then destroy u mentally, if u were to actually try and make a move she would reject you then show up with a disgusting cyclops. No one knows why these matrixcels act like this max

• So Sad
Reactions: Rimaxtis
Did she get another male ?

I am tired of my autism, its so bad... We went clubbing yesterday and my oneitis was also there and it was so easy to approach but i cucked out as usual, i just sat in a corner and then left after an hour. Why am i like this? I dont get it, whats wrong with me?
retard

@Blackgymmax mogs you btw🥱
75D8427A 4F95 4C9B 8402 98F5FB9D2DBE
6D251261 0D3E 48F1 BB22 D26D1541E412

yep yep enjoy getting dubbed by whores for the rest of your life thats like beginner level start prostitute maxxing

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Dw bro if anything she’s prob just there to inteionally make a clown out of u, she will prob get ur hopes up high with weird gestures and text you and compliment you, only to make u as happy as possible then destroy u mentally, if u were to actually try and make a move she would reject you then show up with a disgusting cyclops. No one knows why these matrixcels act like this max
I wonder how common this is?

And how is it possible to identify whos doing this or someone who things went wrong with simply?

• +1
Reactions: Banasura
How do you feel in there? What do u think in there?

• +1
I wonder how common this is?

And how is it possible to identify whos doing this or someone who things went wrong with simply?
It’s either ur nt and part of a matrix which is some king of social hierarchy within an area or this will inteionally be done to u, it’s giga over if u get made into a targeted individual, unless u fight back and show ur worth and why u r good proving everyone wrong when given benefit of the doubt.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
How do you feel in there? What do u think in there?
Before i go in im like yeah lets do this, when i get in im like wtf am i doing i dont belong here im too aspie, im a failure anyway, she will reject me, also i feel like people judge me when nobody is, and in the end i just get so mad that i leave withiut saying a goodbye, a girl even offered me a drink and i declined

It’s either ur nt and part of a matrix which is some king of social hierarchy within an area or this will inteionally be done to u, it’s giga over if u get made into a targeted individual, unless u fight back and show ur worth and why u r good proving everyone wrong when given benefit of the doubt.
Where did u hear this from though?

There are a few reasons why u may be targeted, this a pretty obscure topic even if it doesnt look like it.

Before i go in im like yeah lets do this, when i get in im like wtf am i doing i dont belong here im too aspie, im a failure anyway, she will reject me, also i feel like people judge me when nobody is, and in the end i just get so mad that i leave withiut saying a goodbye, a girl even offered me a drink and i declined
Anxiety

• So Sad
Get a drink or two in you first and don't let it happen again because you won't have any more chances if she gets with someone else

after all...
Start doing things that get you out of your comfort zone, talk to that one girl, go to that social gathering, take risks in your life. You are going to grow old and remember those days were you had the chance but missed it, its always the same story. Trust me on this, i am regretting a lot of things that i didnt do, and i am kind of still young.

• +1
Have you tried low inhib maxxing?

Get a drink or two in you first and don't let it happen again because you won't have any more chances if she gets with someone else

after all...
youre right bro, and thats the worst about me, i know my mistakes but i do nothing about them

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66