I messed up again

Rimaxtis

Rimaxtis

Vampiremaxxer
I just saw my old oneitis after 2 years at the beach as i was leaving and she said she recognized me( i knew she was there the whole time im just scared to talk to women) so i turned around and i said oh hi, she started asking questions, complimenting my body and shi, i was fucking sweating so i was just agreeing to what she was saying, I was obsessed for 3 freaking years and i decided to be cold and use dark triad method, which is fucking bullshit, so then i just said goodbye nice seeing you💀i will probably never see her again in my life.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: .*my*., humanoidsub7 and Gaygymmaxx
Oh shit dude
I think you messed up again

• So Sad
Reactions: Rimaxtis
Nah bro no matter how you treat her, if she likes the way you look she will want to see you again.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32968 and Rimaxtis
Nah bro no matter how you treat her, if she likes the way you look she will want to see you again.
Youre right bro, and i noticed she was interested so maybe it wasnt a 100% failure

post a pic of your torso and I'll tell you whether she was fr or not

• +1
post a pic of your torso and I'll tell you whether she was fr or not
No, at best you'll project your latent homosexual standards and desires. I find it hilarious when shut-ins from this site think they can speak for women in all circumstances. Lmao.

No, at best you'll project your latent homosexual standards and desires. I find it hilarious when shut-ins from this site think they can speak for women in all circumstances. Lmao.
I find it hilarious when a nigga likes you tries to project his faggotry on other users. All you can think about is dick and ass fucking

Soy

No it's perfect, now you can dm her on insta and she'll be overjoyed

You have to think from her perspective nigga

"This guy who is better looking now and who i clearly gave compliments to still lives near me but was kinda cold when we talked"

the only thing she could possibly want to happen following that, if you are correct about her liking you, is getting a message.

if she felt as though you somewhat turned her down. Not for anything specific but just didn't match her demeanor, then getting a message like "sorry I was cold the other day I was in a hurry, or I was tired" would contrast their disappointment immensely

She is interested in you and you showed less interest in her from how it sounds, when you message her she'll know that you've taken more of an interest and assume you forgot about her but now are interested.

Reguardless it indicates interest following what she perceived as a negative reaction, contrast is good and you have a good scenario to message her anyway without being weird, maybe just follow her and wait for her to msg if ur high inhib.

Roller coaster maxxing is valid for illiciting emotion

(Virgin take btw)

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Rimaxtis
  • JFL
No it's perfect, now you can dm her on insta and she'll be overjoyed

You have to think from her perspective nigga

"This guy who is better looking now and who i clearly gave compliments to still lives near me but was kinda cold when we talked"

the only thing she could possibly want to happen following that, if you are correct about her liking you, is getting a message.

if she felt as though you somewhat turned her down. Not for anything specific but just didn't match her demeanor, then getting a message like "sorry I was cold the other day I was in a hurry, or I was tired" would contrast their disappointment immensely

She is interested in you and you showed less interest in her from how it sounds, when you message her she'll know that you've taken more of an interest and assume you forgot about her but now are interested.

Reguardless it indicates interest following what she perceived as a negative reaction, contrast is good and you have a good scenario to message her anyway without being weird, maybe just follow her and wait for her to msg if ur high inhib.

Roller coaster maxxing is valid for illiciting emotion

(Virgin take btw)
True true it might not be over yet, should i send her? what do you think? Maybe i should ask her if im going to see her tonight when i go out?

True true it might not be over yet, should i send her? what do you think? Maybe i should ask her if im going to see her tonight when i go out?
If I'm going to see her? Like ask her

"Will I happen to see you at the beach tonight"

Fuck no that's wheat waffles rizz nigga, ask her to meet on the beach if you want, she probably would prefer that since she liked your body.

Maybe ask her to come with "me and my friends" to go paddle boarding or swimming or some shit if ur high inhib and if you mog your friends

Comparison mog is underrated max, put yourself in the right place at the right time and you look like a model compared to your normie pawns.

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus and Rimaxtis
If I'm going to see her? Like ask her

"Will I happen to see you at the beach tonight"

Fuck no that's wheat waffles rizz nigga, ask her to meet on the beach if you want, she probably would prefer that since she liked your body.

Maybe ask her to come with "me and my friends" to go paddle boarding or swimming or some shit if ur high inhib and if you mog your friends

Comparison mog is underrated max, put yourself in the right place at the right time and you look like a model compared to your normie pawns.
I see i see, the thing is that im kinda scared but i will probably regret it afterwards so ill take your advice!

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
I see i see, the thing is that im kinda scared but i will probably regret it afterwards so ill take your advice!
Her psl and yours? And is she bodymogged as well?

• +1
Her psl and yours? And is she bodymogged as well?
ive gotten a variety of rating so idk what i am, nothing special, she is stacylite for me but my friends dont like her. wym bodymogged? by me?

• +1
this is the kind of experience that you will remember in a good way because she was clearly interested in you

meanwhile, i havent gone out of my house in 3 years because im scared of people

jfl its so over

• +1
Reactions: actual9cmjawslayer and Rimaxtis
ive gotten a variety of rating so idk what i am, nothing special, she is stacylite for me but my friends dont like her. wym bodymogged? by me?
She got a nice rack? Good set of honkers? Solid plump backside? That's what I mean

• +1
this is the kind of experience that you will remember in a good way because she was clearly interested in you

jfl its so over
I get you bro

She got a nice rack? Good set of honkers? Solid plump backside? That's what I mean
YEah bro she fogs, she has the whole package

• +1

jfl its so over
Thats you in the pfp right? You seem like a pretty good looking guy. Shouldn't have any problems my friend, smooth sailing from here on out!

• JFL
YEah bro she fogs, she has the whole package
I got rejected by redhead with massive tits but rectangle frame in hs before ascending fully

I was like half ascended and leanmaxxed as hell when I did it

I'm literally gonna finish looksmaxxing and just coincidentally show up at her workplace to do nothing but mog and leave

• +1
I just saw my old oneitis after 2 years at the beach as i was leaving and she said she recognized me( i knew she was there the whole time im just scared to talk to women) so i turned around and i said oh hi, she started asking questions, complimenting my body and shi, i was fucking sweating so i was just agreeing to what she was saying, I was obsessed for 3 freaking years and i decided to be cold and use dark triad method, which is fucking bullshit, so then i just said goodbye nice seeing you💀i will probably never see her again in my life.
Life is hard with autism. I have that too.

• So Sad
I got rejected by redhead with massive tits but rectangle frame in hs before ascending fully

I was like half ascended and leanmaxxed as hell when I did it

I'm literally gonna finish looksmaxxing and just coincidentally show up at her workplace to do nothing but mog and leave
Do it bro she gonna regret it

• JFL
Do it bro she gonna regret it
I need to make an Instagram too I gymcelled as well so I can post a beach pic and my face

I'm off the grid asf rn i wanna start over completely in college then follow all the people from my old school

• +1
I need to make an Instagram too I gymcelled as well so I can post a beach pic and my face

I'm off the grid asf rn i wanna start over completely in college then follow all the people from my old school
Yeah the statuspill is brutal, insta is a must