I met a gigachad in the club (pic)

vinn98

vinn98

The Apex Predator
I went clubbing with him a few times and he's the biggest mogger I ever met. Every girl he approached liked him. He's able to bang girls like 5 minutes after meeting them. He banged one girl in the club bathroom. He's constantly cold approaching too even in daytime, like at bus stops and on the street. I was talking to a girl in the club who was physically escalating with me, but then as soon as he showed up she completely ignored me and started touching him and they left together.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Azr616, zurzolo and 3 others
Looks like a complete normie tough, I see guys like this daily

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, WishIwasChico, zurzolo and 4 others
Looks good, high tier becky

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo, Clqs and socialcel
He is not a gigachad.

• +1
Reactions: Azr616, zurzolo, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
Looks like my father (young) jfl

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo
the power of hair
baldcels on suicide watch
should have taken the fin

• +1
yeah mogs, how tall was he?

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and zub111
He is not a gigachad.
The opinions of women irl matters more than the opinions of autists on a forum. If he was normie in the eyes of girls do you think he'd be banging girls in the club bathroom?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: owlofathena and zurzolo
I went clubbing with him a few times and he's the biggest mogger I ever met. Every girl he approached liked him. He's able to bang girls like 5 minutes after meeting them. He banged one girl in the club bathroom. He's constantly cold approaching too even in daytime, like at bus stops and on the street. I was talking to a girl in the club who was physically escalating with me, but then as soon as he showed up she completely ignored me and started touching him and they left together.

I'm guessing he is tall. He's not that special tbh, outside his eye colour. High MTN-LOW Htn without his green eyes.

• +1
He's only 19 years old too and already slaying from clubs.

• +1
True his hair gives him insane halo. If I had wavy brown hair like that I'd grow it long too.
Yeah I might die my black hair brown. Can probably get away with it cos I look med (despite being mixed race). Was going to go full retard at one point and die it blonde (after bad irl event), but instead decided to instead spend the money on research chemicals.

• +1
Yeah I might die my black hair brown. Can probably get away with it cos I look med (despite being mixed race). Was going to go full retard at one point and die it blonde (after bad irl event), but instead decided to instead spend the money on research chemicals.
Brown is much better than black or blonde for mass appeal.

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and perpetuallytired
Brown is much better than black or blonde for mass appeal.
Agree. Black hair with green eyes can give a bit of a dark triad look, but dark triad is a fucking meme anyway.

• +1
he's ltn where i live Prague is so easy