I met a thuggish prisoner white boy who was obsessed with an online strategy war game

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

without a single desirable trait
at the book store this random tatted white thuggish dude came up to me and started chatting to me about some war game he plays on his phone about different countries trying to take over each others land. He said he’s top 3 in the world and recruited two commanders from Japan, a guy from New York and two real life military guys from Afghanistan.

He said he wakes up at 3 am to command his army to move toward the village in the game so that he can take their territory becuase the Chinese players are moving in fast.

He said he put $400 into the game already and will put more into it.

It’s crazy seeing a tatted thug so into a video game like that. I thought only nerdy cuckolds liked games.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: iblamehumphrey, MoggerM, Pneuma Palingenesis and 3 others
@LancasteR @n9wiff

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff and LancasteR
Which game
Idk he zoomed in and I saw a bunch of lil tanks and cannons shooting at some castle thing and he said his territory was getting demolished by the Chinese and that he had to wait until later tonight when his team from Iraq can come online and help him take back his land.

Gameplay looked like this
images

He was like 40.

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
Idk he zoomed in and I saw a bunch of lil tanks and cannons shooting at some castle thing and he said his territory was getting demolished by the Chinese and that he had to wait until later tonight when his team from Iraq can come online and help him take back his land.

Gameplay looked like this
images

He was like 40.
Hearts of Iron 4?

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Hearts of Iron 4?
Not sure bud, it was some strategy game about different countries bombing each other and taking each others land

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
  • +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore