I met another German girl

Mr_Norwood

Mr_Norwood

baldcel
I met another German girl on my travels. She was kinda dark like she was from Turkish background. 7/10 I'd say.

Was on a bus heading to Bethlehem and got chatting to her .. she's another solo tourist.

We ended up hanging around together and seeing the sights together....

Things are great until we started talking about Brexit ..

I told her I'm a leave voter... I want controlled borders and managed immigration to my country as well as a few other things I could see on her face she was utterly disgusted with me. I knew what was going on in her lefty foid brain (I'm a evil racist).

Before we left each other she actually said.. "let's meet up for some beers when you're in Tel Aviv"..

I typed my name into her phone (our mobile internet don't work in West Bank) so she can add me later.

She never did add me .. I bet if I was Chad she would forgive the political differences.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SikKunt, Vitruvian, Deleted member 3328 and 5 others
It really is true in my experience..

Left wing people are Intolerant, stupid irrational people

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, TylerDurden and Deleted member 1464
I met another German girl on my travels. She was kinda dark like she was from Turkish background. 7/10 I'd say.

Was on a bus heading to Bethlehem and got chatting to her .. she's another solo tourist.

We ended up hanging around together and seeing the sights together....

Things are great until we started talking about Brexit ..

I told her I'm a leave voter... I want controlled borders and managed immigration to my country as well as a few other things I could see on her face she was utterly disgusted with me. I knew what was going on in her lefty foid brain (I'm a evil racist).

Before we left each other she actually said.. "let's meet up for some beers when you're in Tel Aviv"..

I typed my name into her phone (our mobile internet don't work in West Bank) so she can add me later.

She never did add me .. I bet if I was Chad she would forgive the political differences.
What do you mean you 'got chatting to her'? how does that even happen///?

Read every word

• +1
Reactions: birchman and Deleted member 685
So you got approached. Fuck. This shit never happens to me ever

She was unsure about something... I was the only other westerner on the bus

You broke the golden rule. NEVER talk about politics with a woman. They tend to be left wing and will only tolerate you if you’re left wing like them (unless you’re good looking of course)

If you wanted to get somewhere with that girl, you should of just spouted off liberal opinions since those are politically accepted.
something isnt adding up

Mass migration

• +1
Reactions: birchman
You broke the golden rule. NEVER talk about politics with a woman. They tend to be left wing and will only tolerate you if you’re left wing like them (unless you’re good looking of course)

If you wanted to get somewhere with that girl, you should of just spouted off liberal opinions since those are politically accepted.

Mass migration
Lesson learned anyway

Oops! We ran into some problems.
This member limits who may view their full profile.
This is legit a mark for faggotry, anyone that does this should get fisted

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
oh wow she's just added me on fb...

she waited a while JFL..

Closed borders for Israel but open borders for everyone else.

• +1
Reactions: birchman