i met chad and i found out he doesn't have any friends. what would be the reason?

gietol

gietol

Banned
a few people called him weird

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26642, rand anon, aesthetic beauty and 1 other person
Being autistic is a death sentence no matter how you look

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 123abc, Manana, tombradylover and 13 others
autisnm

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Patient A, rand anon and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and gietol
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30325
Keep in mind that men don't really make "friends" unless they've known each since childhood. It's just pointless banter.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 123abc, Solar, Patient A and 7 others
Keep in mind that men don't really make "friends" unless they've known each since childhood. It's just pointless banter.
So you're saying it's possible that he don't have autism?

This is wrong your just a weirdo if you cant make new friends. Even real friendships betwenn man can happen later in life.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and SurgeryEnjoyer
You should bully him for being autistic

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: FeelingUgly, ItsOver999 and sushii
i think u overrate him. thers no pics so we cant commentt

I disagree, if we have shared goals we can become friends. and if you are a quality person you dont just scram once you achieve your goals, you help those that helped you.

• +1
Reactions: Blond3cel
Run chad friend game

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582 and SurgeryEnjoyer
Non nt. The biggest falio next to sub 5 looks

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 123abc and Beastchodecode
Mentally ill or degenerate. You still need to be mentally well or people will distance themselves from you.

• +1
Reactions: gietol
Maybe he’s one of those I don’t have friends I have aquintences kinda deals, friends if they talk about u behind ur back r not friends simply aquainteces as everyone naturally does with everyone, u can be on good terms with someone and don’t need to be a friend.

• +1
Reactions: gietol
Does he want friends? maybe he's just schizoid and doesn't care about this mundane stuff

They don’t want to be mogged constantly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19294
autism, I think it's weird that so many chads have autism apparently. How can there be such a strong correlation? The only chad I have ever met irl (probably closer to chadlite, but best looking person I've ever seen) was literally getting bullied by his friends and they made fun of him behind his back...

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 123abc, gietol and Patient A
autism, I think it's weird that so many chads have autism apparently. How can there be such a strong correlation? The only chad I have ever met irl (probably closer to chadlite, but best looking person I've ever seen) was literally getting bullied by his friends and they made fun of him behind his back...
Normies deserve enslavement by Jews and women

ah yes, i remember you from 3rd period lunch, i dont have friends because im stoicmaxxing and batmanmaxxing