I met the HOTTEST girl ever at the club last night (PICS)

vinn98

vinn98

The Apex Predator
Another Ukrainian. Bruh this is too much for me to handle, I think I'm gonna mess up

@Zelenskyiv @the BULL @buflek

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ascension, Chadeep and St.TikTokcel
Ok Chad flexing your lays to Incels here.

• JFL
Reactions: KhatcodaiA3, greywind, Deleted member 30985 and 1 other person
Mtb but congrats

• Hmm...
Reactions: vinn98
Ok Chad flexing your lays to Incels here.
I haven't laid her bruh. This is what happened. I approached her at the bar, we were talking for like 20 min, then we go outside on a bench for a beer. Then we go back in the bar, then she runs and approaches another guy next to us WTF. This has happened before, I don't know if it's because a girl isn't interested or trying to make me jealous. Then I go talk to another girl, then this same girl tries approaching me while I'm talking to another girl. At 5am she texted me "you ok?"

I don't know what to make of this.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep
Is she a single mom?

Is she a single mom?
No and she's also not crazy at all, very calm and peaceful personality. I'm ready to get rejected, I will ask her out tomorrow and see what happens.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Zelenskyiv
Is she a single mom?
Actually I'm probably gonna next her. Yesterday I sent her a message saying she was shockingly pretty, and all she did was "heart" it a few hours later. So I didn't respond besides hearting her previous message too. If I ask her out it would be 2 messages in a row, and her not sending an actual response to my previous one shows lack of interest. Also I'm still thinking about how she went and danced with another guy after we were hanging out at the bar.

Never put in more effort than the girl. If they aren't responding fast and enthusiastically it means they aren't interested enough, so it was doomed to fail anyway.

Give me her number i will fuck that dumb whore bitch

Another Ukrainian. Bruh this is too much for me to handle, I think I'm gonna mess up

@Zelenskyiv @the BULL @buflek

Weak HTB-HTB. You are an abused autistic dog, you will fail.