I met this trucel gook

toolateforme

toolateforme

Again hoping that i don't wake up tomorrow..
Two girls that I knew were in some bar and I went there to find them, this guy was playing dart with them.
He was 5'3 or something and insanely hideous looking jfl..
Anyway we went out he said he wanna go somewhere else and do the 2nd round and hes gonna buy everything.

I was like why not and tried to take advantage on him. And he was really drunk too.
on the way to restauraunt, he suddenly said 'you dont respect me cuz cuz I'm small, right? :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelskek: :feelskek:

It was enough for me to apprehend his bone deep insecurity and pain of whole life.

He said I hate girls, are you trying to have a sex with them or shit jfl,
I was considering beating him up of being disrespectful but I didnt want trouble so I just said stop saying that.

He asked me do you know where the toilet is at? So I told him somewhere on the way I hope.
And he said ' that's my life, waiting for the restroom might be on the way.
Man just by being small just makes someone this fucking suicidal, hes not even blackpilled! Lmfao

I think he basically got rejected by every girl he approached including girls I knew jfl
And one girl straight up wants to fuck me :lul::lul:

Idk why he is still living tbh I'd just rope.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: StoicNihilist, john2, SeiGun and 1 other person
Tbh I thought you just looked at the mirror. Didn’t expect this wall of text

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 1862, maxmendietta and 11 others
jfl 5'3
got pic?

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
braggingcel i see

Op's personality
giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902 and Barbarossa_
Eazy E was 5ft3 and had sex with hundreds of girls

It's not over for him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
Keep it a line or two so I can read

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and toolateforme
Because you're quite an asshole tbh but don't worry, most people are
I'm not an asshole.
He said shit like you wanna fuck her or something in front of them, and sweared on them too. It was legit incel rage.
Thankfully they didnt hear but I was pissed af.
Still I took care of him and make him go home with a cab.

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
He has my sympathy. He is trying desperately to cling onto all the :bluepill: bullshit people have been telling him his whole life because otherwise he'd have absolutely nothing.

I wish Truecels like him would just take the :blackpill: and realize that nothing they do will ever get women to like them. NOTHING. So they need to stop making fools of themselves trying to impress them.

This is probably what will happen to him eventually:

20190917 195936

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy and toolateforme
I think OP met me

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy
There is a ginger guy straight up bragging in every post
I'd rather have picture of shit
i have no respect for the ginger guy @Britcel hes just running JBW game is China. it doesnt take a stud to do that.

and he gets backlash from the community whenever he brags about getting some pan-faced gook.

I didnt even make this thread to stroke my ego.
I think he basically got rejected by every girl he approached including girls I knew jfl
And one girl straight up wants to fuck me :lul::lul:
keep bragging for me

Anyway we went out he said he wanna go somewhere else and do the 2nd round and hes gonna buy everything.

I was like why not and tried to take advantage on him.
And he was really drunk too.
on the way to restauraunt, he suddenly said 'you dont respect me cuz cuz I'm small, right? :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelskek: :feelskek:
you snitched on yourself

he got the vibes you didnt respect him, which you didnt, so he said that

i have no respect for the ginger guy @Britcel hes just running JBW game is China. it doesnt take a stud to do that.

and he gets backlash from the community whenever he brags about getting some pan-faced gook.

keep bragging for me

you snitched on yourself

he got the vibes you didnt respect him, which you didnt, so he said that
Okay I thought that but while treating him
I respected him and did him politely. He was just insecurity monster.

And man if I mention someone wants to fcuk me or something it has to be always bragging and has intention to stroke on my ego? As I always said I have no desire to get praised in this cursed forum.
Please stop being butthurted. I thought you were my friend.

Okay I thought that but while treating him
I respected him and did him politely. He was just insecurity monster.

And man if I mention someone wants to fcuk me or something it has to be always bragging and has intention to stroke on my ego? As I always said I have no desire to get praised in this cursed forum.
Please stop being butthurted. I thought you were my friend.
i am your friend

the bragging thing was a joke, idc if u brag, i dont mind it. we all need to get validation somehow, and yours isnt bad.

for the mistreatment, it could have been his insecurity, or it could have been he felt you didnt respect him. or both. idk

i am your friend

the bragging thing was a joke, idc if u brag, i dont mind it. we all need to get validation somehow, and yours isnt bad.

for the mistreatment, it could have been his insecurity, or it could have been he felt you didnt respect him. or both. idk
I hate ugly gooks, I feel much sympathy to small or ugly other race but not gooks tbh.
But I think I treated him really nice.
Was pissed when he talked shit on my friends but still didnt beat him up. Maybe I shouldve done something to him when he said shit actually. But didnt want trouble, I hate that shit.
I dont try brag. I know I'm like bottom 5percent even in this forum jfl, theres nothing to brag for me

You aren't on good position with girls right now. When we are on good terms with girls, looks of them throwing themselves on us we dont brag about it and dont humiliate the others. We just feel too good.

• Woah
You aren't on good position with girls right now. When we are on good terms with girls, looks of them throwing themselves on us we dont brag about it and dont humiliate the others. We just feel too good.
I brutally realize my situation
The girl who wants me are always chubby or not tjat my standard.
So I dont seek for validation about it

And I just fucking mentioned it to make thread more dramatic!! Stop this shit please.

• So Sad
I hate ugly gooks, I feel much sympathy to small or ugly other race but not gooks tbh.
But I think I treated him really nice.
Was pissed when he talked shit on my friends but still didnt beat him up. Maybe I shouldve done something to him when he said shit actually. But didnt want trouble, I hate that shit.
I dont try brag. I know I'm like bottom 5percent even in this forum jfl, theres nothing to brag for me
what did he say?

this is true. i look down on others based on physical appearance bc of my own insecurities and lack of success with women.

i have a theory that thing you feel most insecure about is the one you point out in others.
I brutally realize my situation
The girl who wants me are always chubby or not tjat my standard.
So I dont seek for validation about it

And I just fucking mentioned it to make thread more dramatic!! Stop this shit please.
if u notice sometimes threads that bully incels irl are bombarded with hate, like @Yoyome99 when he bullied his trucel classmate. your post is due to me.

• +1
ultimately yuo have to stop coping and acknolwedge the blackpill about our own human nature. i try not to judge and dislike people for things outside their control, but nature and biology is one way while human morality and conscience is another. and the former far over powers the latter in every situation. you cannot philosophize your way out of a tornado.

eventually i start hating disgusting soy pod gooks even the non hideous ones just because they eventually reveal their gross insecurities and lack of objectivity.

• +1
what did he say?

this is true. i look down on others based on physical appearance bc of my own insecurities and lack of success with women.

i have a theory that thing you feel most insecure about is the one you point out in others.

if u notice sometimes threads that bully incels irl are bombarded with hate, like @Yoyome99 when he bullied his trucel classmate. your post is due to me.
He sweared on them with korean word and said I just wanna fuck with those girls and shit. Was not really bearable. Didnt fuck him up at the spot but had urge for that.
I just didnt want girls know what he said.

And yeah I feel.you. cuz I'm really fixated on physically I can find myself looking down on people based on that.
But mostly ones that have shitty personality. When they're nice I dont try judge them based on looks

Btw I couldnt understand the sentence
'When we are on good terms with girls, looks of them throwing themselves on us we dont brag about it and dont humiliate the others'
What does this mean? Too hard english for me

He sweared on them with korean word and said I just wanna fuck with those girls and shit. Was not really bearable. Didnt fuck him up at the spot but had urge for that.

And yeah I feel.you. cuz I'm really fixated on physically I can find myself looking down on people based on that.
But mostly ones that have shitty personality. When they're nice I dont try judge them based on looks

'When we are on good terms with girls, looks of them throwing themselves on us we dont brag about it and dont humiliate the others'
i see. i wouldnt fuck him up for that but i woulda gotten mad tight.

the sentence structure wasnt good in the first place lol

it means: "when you are successful with women you wont make fun of others lack of experience or brag about your success."

i see. i wouldnt fuck him up for that but i woulda gotten mad tight.

the sentence structure wasnt good in the first place lol

it means: "when you are successful with women you wont make fun of others lack of experience or brag about your success."
Oh now I see. Yeah i think insecurity makes you wanna brag. But idk why gigachads brag too

• +1

You speak Korean?

Oh now I see. Yeah i think insecurity makes you wanna brag. But idk why gigachads brag too
to seek validation/being insecure

everyone is insecure to some extent

• +1
to seek validation/being insecure

everyone is insecure to some extent
Yeah when I was really good at LOL I didn't brag about my tier jfl
But I think softbragging can gain you respect. since when everyone doesnt know about it they dont know and they might disrespect you.

• +1
Yeah when I was really good at LOL I didn't brag about my tier jfl
yea, when i was pro-athlete level in COD i never shit talked about how good i was. i would wait for the squeakers and destroy them in 1 on 1s and take the silent win.

its cuz you know you are good at said thing, so you are less inclined to brag about it since you have confidence in said thing.

• +1
yea, when i was pro-athlete level in COD i never shit talked about how good i was. i would wait for the squeakers and destroy them in 1 on 1s and take the silent win.

its cuz you know you are good at said thing, so you are less inclined to brag about it since you have confidence in said thing.
But it feels fucking bad when someone shitalk. That's why I try not to socialize with assholes at all costs.
But how about showing off the gymcelled body and shit? They're confident as fuck and it's sort of bragging

• +1
Hope you get shot in the face OP.
No hard feelings but you are a waste of oxygen

But it feels fucking bad when someone shitalk. That's why I try not to socialize with assholes at all costs.
But how about showing off the gymcelled body and shit? They're confident as fuck and it's sort of bragging
yes basically. but everyone wants to show off the thing they are good at.

personally i dont like ppl who do that, i can tell theyre trying to brag so it removes any admiration i have for them. a lot of ppl have the same opinion as me, but ppl will always mire a good body.

yes basically. but everyone wants to show off the thing they are good at.

personally i dont like ppl who do that, i can tell theyre trying to brag so it removes any admiration i have for them. a lot of ppl have the same opinion as me, but ppl will always mire a good body.
I think its matter of culture? I heard in america being confident of what you're good at and telling people around is good thing
Maybe someone perceiving it negatively is insecure.
What if you're good at dancing and showed off, some random angry kid was not happy about it. Then who is insecure?

This forum is full of butthurt crybabies jfl
Not really dude I’m neither a Manlet or jealous.
But being blackpilled and knowing the truth I would have expected a better behavior than to project your inferiority complex on that poor dude

Not really dude I’m neither a Manlet or jealous.
But being blackpilled and knowing the truth I would have expected a better behavior than to project your inferiority complex on that poor dude
That dude straight up came up to me and said you just wanna fuck them, I hate those bitches, you think I'm shit cuz I'm small
Did I project? Everyone could've sensed how he was insecure.
I think you are projecting. Didnt even read the thread carefully cuz you were already mad.

And I still treated him nice, you want me to be saint or what?

I think its matter of culture? I heard in america being confident of what you're good at and telling people around is good thing
Maybe someone perceiving it negatively is insecure.
What if you're good at dancing and showed off, some random angry kid was not happy about it. Then who is insecure?
youre actually right. i am the insecure one, so i perceive it as bragging. jfl you exposed me.

but it depends on how they do it. i personally i have never liked to show off, but the culture is diff. but you can tell when someone is doing the trick to show off or to entertain.

• +1
youre actually right. i am the insecure one, so i perceive it as bragging. jfl you exposed me.

but it depends on how they do it. i personally i have never liked to show off, but the culture is diff. but you can tell when someone is doing the trick to show off or to entertain.
It really depends on context I guess.

• +1
I'm not an asshole.
He said shit like you wanna fuck her or something in front of them, and sweared on them too. It was legit incel rage.
Thankfully they didnt hear but I was pissed af.
Still I took care of him and make him go home with a cab.
My bad then, misunderstood the op

How tall r u ?
PSL Level ?
Spice ?