I met women in the wrong in the wrong order

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
What should have happened was that i first met my oneitis in 2020 and she would reject me because im subhuman compared to her.

Then i would be devastated and i would think to myself "She was too hot and i was too ugly for her. She was just playing with me the whole time".

Next day, i would be going to delete tinder. A profil shows up (my old oneitis) and i think to myself "she doesnt look bad" so i swipe on her and its a match.

We begin chatting and i see that she is much more similar to me than the other bitch was. I ask her out and she is down for it.

And then, when i meet her in person, i would think to myself "She isnt like the prettiest girl in the world but she likes me and thats all that matters".

Because i would have met my other oneitis who could do modelling so she would be less intimidating by comparison.

As a result i would have been more confident and mature with her, so it would have gone better.

But instead, when i met her, in reality, she was the most beautiful girl i had seen so naturally i was intimidated by her like a little faggot.

Imagine being intimidated by this:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Primalsplit and ryuken
Weren't you in the army? I though you guys were supposed to be badasses

• JFL
Reactions: Apparition
summarize or dnrd

• JFL
Reactions: Apparition
Everything you said here, anywhere, anytime is just pure lol material.
i think i have a good point though. because if i met the hot girl first then i would have had more confidence with the chubby one and i may have suceeded in being her personal jester

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit