I might as well just end it

ibzygo

ibzygo

beat my zygos till the skin starts to fall off
Like bro im so tired. I have mental breakdowns every other day. I get bullied because of my height(girls at least dont see me). Even if i was tall, it would be the same. Im tired of living the same shitty day everyday. And the thought of living like that for the next 50 years makes me want to kms. It never leaves my mind really, i go to school, i think about roping, im in school i think about roping, i come back home i think about roping. Ive even had dreams about it recently. Might be a sign jflll

• +1
Reactions: grungymallard97
Like bro im so tired. I have mental breakdowns every other day. I get bullied because of my height(girls at least dont see me). Even if i was tall, it would be the same. Im tired of living the same shitty day everyday. And the thought of living like that for the next 50 years makes me want to kms. It never leaves my mind really, i go to school, i think about roping, im in school i think about roping, i come back home i think about roping. Ive even had dreams about it recently. Might be a sign jflll
Low T get in the gym

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ibzygo and BeanletMogger
If you do it. You will come back better

IMG 3359

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger