I might be asexual

ohslash

ohslash

Lurking
Literally just now I (16m) was hanging out with this girl (15f) that I’ve been talking to for a while now so we climbed a water tower or sum shit and she was trying to kiss me so bad to the point where she verbally asked me to kiss her but I just didn’t fucking want to

I ended up kissing her(it was fucking terrible) and she wanted me to kiss her again but I literally just did not want to

I didn’t tell her I didn’t want to so she was just berating me asking why I didn’t want to and I just didn’t know what to say I was just trying to distract her so we didn’t have to

I’ve never really like made out with a girl before so I had no idea what to do

She’s definitely texting her friends about how much of a loser weirdo I am right now

I might be asexual/ have low test.

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
You’re just low t, stop eating goyslop

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC and ohslash
Maybe she was just ugly IDK

• +1
Reactions: ohslash
Do you have the urge to masturbate? If so, you are not asexual ffs.
Incredibly rare phenomenon

• +1
Reactions: ohslash
Do you have the urge to masturbate? If so, you are not asexual ffs.
Incredibly rare phenomenon
Literally just now I (16m) was hanging out with this girl (15f) that I’ve been talking to for a while now so we climbed a water tower or sum shit and she was trying to kiss me so bad to the point where she verbally asked me to kiss her but I just didn’t fucking want to

I ended up kissing her(it was fucking terrible) and she wanted me to kiss her again but I literally just did not want to

I didn’t tell her I didn’t want to so she was just berating me asking why I didn’t want to and I just didn’t know what to say I was just trying to distract her so we didn’t have to

I’ve never really like made out with a girl before so I had no idea what to do

She’s definitely texting her friends about how much of a loser weirdo I am right now

I might be asexual/ have low test.

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC
Asexuality is a Jewish cope. You're just low T.