I might be forced to take the jew vaccine one day

S

stephan

Iron
I'm from Indonesia and although my country is only around 10% vaccinated, they're starting to ban the unvaccinated from entering supermarkets and very soon they might ban us from local markets as well since they're also controlled by the government. I live in an urban shithole and it would be impossible for me to find food from the wilderness outside of the city as the roads are also guarded.

I will do my best to survive as long as possible without the jew vaccine, but I fear that one day they're gonna be crazy enough to starve the unvaccinated so they're forced to get the jew vaccine. I hope that doesn't happens, but if it does then I'll have to choose a vaccine.

Which do you guys think is the least worst vaccine? The most common are the Chinese ones like SinoVac and SinoPharm, but Moderna, AstraZeneca and Pfizer are also available, although rarely taken, and even so it's typically taken by the rich families.

imagine living in a country without religious exemptions :feelshaha:

imagine living in a country without religious exemptions :feelshaha:
President Jokofag says that no religion bans recieving the vaccine (even islam as a muslim himself) and therefore nobody can evade it using religious exemptions.

Plus I was in my Catholic church's "target list" of unvaccinated members and they will soon try to push me to get it (with brutal methods).

President Jokofag says that no religion bans recieving the vaccine (even islam as a muslim himself) and therefore nobody can evade it using religious exemptions.

Plus I was in my Catholic church's "target list" of unvaccinated members and they will soon try to push me to get it (with brutal methods).
Lol I can say I’m a discipline in the holy temple of Oompa Loompas and the government has to accept it

Feels like shit the next night, had a fever that lasts up to a couple days

Malaysia
Oh my God, I wouldn't take AZ then. Maybe I'll take SinoVac as a very, very last resort since I know some friends who only had minor symptoms (such as feeling extremely sleepy for a few hours, slight rise in body temperature) and many even nothing happened.

My dad got SinoVac and nothing happened until a week later when he caught covid.

• +1
Reactions: GripMaxxing
Lol I can say I’m a discipline in the holy temple of Oompa Loompas and the government has to accept it
Bro where are you from? Here in developing countries everyone is fucking brainwashed, even the fucking rural people are just as brainwashed, so I doubt they will even accept it here.

Bro where are you from? Here in developing countries everyone is fucking brainwashed, even the fucking rural people are just as brainwashed, so I doubt they will even accept it here.
US of A nigguh

i got it in SEA too, dint feel anything other then sore at injection area,
i felt like i got the empty vaccine, the corrupted goverment seem to giving people fake vial there
dont care either, since i got my vaccinated pass i can travel to other places

i got it in SEA too, dint feel anything other then sore at injection area,
i felt like i got the empty vaccine, the corrupted goverment seem to giving people fake vial there
dont care either, since i got my vaccinated pass i can travel to other places
What brand was it?

Do you even have computers there? Shouldn't it be easy to fake the vaccionation card?

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard

Users who are viewing this thread

Back