I might be getting HGH on accident

50ordeath

50ordeath

Iron
Basically yesterday i talked about my mother that i wanted HGH and Test as a JOKE, 10 mins ago she texted me and said she is going to try to get a Appointment at the Doctor for HGH, i dont know what i should do now, i dont know much about Hgh like what are the Side effects etc, im 16 and like 164cm should i say no i dont want the Appointment? Im in turkey for 4-5 weeks so Maybe the Doctor will actually give me Hgh. Please Give Advice

• JFL
Reactions: Mumbhai
idk but if you get it and dont want it feel free to mail it to me :Comfy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jrdanmaxxing, Detective and 50ordeath
Nigga ur mom is a hella G

Get arimidex or AI at moderate dose as well (careful)

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser and asdvek
Accept it bro, get hgh, its really good for muscle growth and facial bones growth its not that good for height tho, and also test is good too bro WTF ur so lucky lmao if the doctor gives u it take it bro dont waste this oppurtunity jfl ur so lucky i wish i was using test and hgh at 16 im 18 now

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser and Gaygymmaxx

This too get arimidex, dont use test without arimidex or youll shut down growth plates

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
I showed my parents the "90% of ceos are 6ft+" and all that shit and they didn't give a fuck

I had to wait until I was 17 order it on the BM online and they were only willing to pay 200 a month (half the cost)

They bought rehab for my brother twice 🤣

Couldn't even make up for cursing me jfl

I was always meant to become evil.

(400k household they just left me to rot to be frugal)

I showed my parents the "90% of ceos are 6ft+" and all that shit and they didn't give a fuck

I had to wait until I was 17 order it on the BM online and they were only willing to pay 200 a month (half the cost)

buy me hgh to make up with your inner child and find peace :Comfy:

• JFL

Hahaha okay, altough im not sure if she will think of test as she only mentioned Hgh but thanks

Accept it bro, get hgh, its really good for muscle growth and facial bones growth its not that good for height tho, and also test is good too bro WTF ur so lucky lmao if the doctor gives u it take it bro dont waste this oppurtunity jfl ur so lucky i wish i was using test and hgh at 16 im 18 now
i don't think he's getting shit ngl. my mom said shell talk to my endo and let me pin illegal hgh if i can pay for it

• +1
Reactions: asdvek

Damn bro, thats really awful. Ill try to get test to cause my test levels are so fucking low

• JFL
You better not look like this

Basically yesterday i talked about my mother that i wanted HGH and Test as a JOKE, 10 mins ago she texted me and said she is going to try to get a Appointment at the Doctor for HGH, i dont know what i should do now, i dont know much about Hgh like what are the Side effects etc, im 16 and like 164cm should i say no i dont want the Appointment? Im in turkey for 4-5 weeks so Maybe the Doctor will actually give me Hgh. Please Give Advice
I also told my mom as a joke, dad found a needle and she immediately knew what is was but she’s chill. I wish I could get it as easy as in Turkey though

I also told my mom as a joke, dad found a needle and she immediately knew what is was but she’s chill. I wish I could get it as easy as in Turkey though
Its not guaranteed yet that i will get Hgh from my doctor, i could maybe get something from the turkish pharmacies tho im sure they have something

• +1
Reactions: Vanilla
A quick update, My mom said i got a appointment at 1.7th they are gonna test my blood idk what for but there also gonna xray me to check if my growth plates are closed which im PRAYING for arent because then i prob wont get any hgh and will have to do that shit illegally for atleast some muscles and bone mass

• +1
Reactions: Vanilla
Doesnt both close growth plates

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek
Damn bro, thats really awful. Ill try to get test to cause my test levels are so fucking low
??

Injecting T can stop you natural T production

You fucking stupid fucking nigger