I might be norwooding

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
i got a haircut and my hair is thinning in the front so the descension has begun.

running my hand through my hair was my biggest source of dopamine, the fact that i had a better hairline than my oneitis kept me going.

but now its fucking over, i tried to keep my cortisol levels low, it didnt do shit.

stuff like this makes me regret even more giving up on my old onetis back in 2020, everything was better back then.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and deadstock
IMG 9204

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: wastedspermcel, Apparition and Suns9999
this retroactively justifies my oneitis for seeing me as genetic trash, she wins again :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:. maybe she could estimate that i was gonna norwood over time, i hate her....
And now you're even deeper into a negative thought pattern. ;)

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: wastedspermcel and Apparition
i got a haircut and my hair is thinning in the front so the descension has begun.

running my hand through my hair was my biggest source of dopamine, the fact that i had a better hairline than my oneitis kept me going.

but now its fucking over, i tried to keep my cortisol levels low, it didnt do shit.

stuff like this makes me regret even more giving up on my old onetis back in 2020, everything was better back then.
Keep documenting your descent into madness and I can make loads of profit of your misery whilst you get paid nothing.👍

• So Sad
Reactions: Apparition
Keep documenting your descent into madness and I can make loads of profit of your misery whilst you get paid nothing.👍
i rly should have begged my old oneitis when i had the chance. she was open to it :feelsbadman:

i rly should have begged my old oneitis when i had the chance. she was open to it :feelsbadman:
I feel your despair though buddy boyo. Lost time is never found again.

• So Sad
I feel your despair though buddy boyo. Lost time is never found again.
i never imagined that the girls after her could be so merciless. i could have negotiated sex with her if i wanted

i never imagined that the girls after her could be so merciless. i could have negotiated sex with her if i wanted
For me just my fairytale land being crushed got me. Wish I still lived in blissful ignorance.

• So Sad
Wish I still lived in blissful ignorance.
same. i thought she was evil and clearly had no idea what evil was at that point

• +1
Reactions: Kaari
If only life could be a dream, if only.
i wish i woke up back in 2020, on the day i was gonna meet her for a second time :feelsbadman:. then she would start scolding at me for not having an income and i would be smiling thinking "wish she could go on like this forever"