I might be taking a break from this site

slime

slime

Just another man.
I am thinking about leaving for a few weeks, just to focus on me. I need to clear my head, attend to some real life business. If any of you want to reach me just send a DM. When I come back I will be stronger than ever.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Ritalincel
2D44614D 2F38 417E 86F1 F520C85C1344

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902, Catawampus, Vitruvian and 6 others
Attention! [Serious] Tag Notice

• Jokes, puns, and off-topic comments are not permitted in any comment, parent or child.
  • Parent comments that aren't from the target group will be removed, along with their child replies.
  • Report comments that violate these rules.
Posts that have few relevant answers within the first hour, and posts that are not appropriate for the [Serious] tag will be removed. Consider doing an AMA request instead.

Thanks for your cooperation and enjoy the discussion!

I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns.

• +1
Reactions: Kade, Mousei and Deleted member 1774
7B4D661C 1B3E 4881 99B6 E6B1591ED6DF

holy fuck i was scared but then i looked at the author and was reliefed lmao

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Arkantos, Mousei, Zeta ascended and 2 others
@ZyzzReincarnate i ignored that sickcunt and everytime he opens a new thread i don‘t see the OP.

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
You all flock to me like a pack of orphaned kittens hungry for their mothers milk. I do not know what you all will do when I am gone but hopefully you evolve from primates to humans.

You all flock to me like a pack of orphaned kittens hungry for their mothers milk. I do not know what you all will do when I am gone but hopefully you evolve from primates to humans.
I read your first post and it was good

now this is some dogshit

u aren’t shit in the world man

keep ur head down son

I read your first post and it was good

now this is some dogshit

u aren’t shit in the world man

keep ur head down son
I am more powerful and have more influence than you on this forum. Watch your tone before we make your life a living hell.

I am thinking about leaving for a few weeks, just to focus on me. I need to clear my head, attend to some real life business. If any of you want to reach me just send a DM. When I come back I will be stronger than ever.
[IMG alt="slime"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/3/3881.jpg?1574653040[/IMG]
slime
The Secret Society

JoinedNov 10, 2019Messages176

• Hmm...
Reactions: slime
Good thread
Xd

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian

The truth of the matter is that I am the life of the party. I have been posting seriously for less than a week and I am already more prolific and well connected than some of the veterans on this forum. You lot are just envious of what I have built in such a little time. I need to attend to some business though, stuff regarding money making and things. I will come back to play some other time. Until then TSS will be running the forum in the shadows.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Petsmart, Butthurt Dweller and BigChinHispanic
not gonna lie bro your avatar is trash but fire at the same time
the clip art artstyle goes hard

• +1
Reactions: slime
I know you from getting humiliated and laughed at by the whole forum for that retarded autistic virginity thread you made

Can’t believe the dopamine you received from being humiliated and mocked by a bunch of Indian teenagers was enough to make you retire from the forum in such a narcissistic manner

Sentience not even once

source.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Catawampus, AbandonShip and Petsmart
Who is this guy again?

• JFL
Reactions: Catawampus
I know you from getting humiliated and laughed at by the whole forum for that retarded autistic virginity thread you made

Can’t believe the dopamine you received from being humiliated and mocked by a bunch of Indian teenagers was enough to make you retire from the forum in such a narcissistic manner

Sentience not even once

source.gif
But I'm still here? I said might be taking a break. And I have decided I am not going to take a break.

ok worldstarhiphop