I might convert to Orthodoxy

lastamericanvirgin

lastamericanvirgin

Banned
I remember this lady I know is orthodox and she did some ritual on me with Holy Water and j felt literally better

Lots of stories of healing in orthodox countries

I feel peace

Unlike here. I feel more safe. Like I'll have more peace from demons and all sorts of stuff. My own mental issues will go away.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, Aero, AutisticGymcel and 4 others
:soy:

• So Sad
Reactions: majesticincel
@i_love_roosters .

@i_love_roosters

@i_love_roosters

The same money-farming organization, that is run by the Jews.
God is dead.

• WTF
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wannamogger and majesticincel
@i_love_roosters see this nigga is odd bro

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters and greycel
@i_love_roosters see this nigga is odd bro
I doubt you're even a true orthodox.

Calling someone odd for wanting to convert to Orthodoxy is odd? Nah you're fakes I should show this to orthodox on discord.

• +1

Calling someone odd for wanting to convert to Orthodoxy is odd? Nah you're fakes I should show this to orthodox on discord.
After you were hating on us orthobadboyz now you wanna become one of us just like that? So weird kid

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
After you were hating on us orthobadboyz now you wanna become one of us just like that? So weird kid
You don't even take orthodoxy seriously. "Orthobadboyz" nah you ain't true orthodox.

Ignore anyone telling you that youre a "faggot" or anyone just hating, its your journey and your choice, goodluck brother🙏🏻🤍🇻🇦 (from a catholic but who cares)

• Love it
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin
Ignore anyone telling you that youre a "faggot" or anyone just hating, its your journey and your choice, goodluck brother🙏🏻🤍🇻🇦 (from a catholic but who cares)
Wow!!!! You're an angel from God.

• Love it
  • Love it
God can't die idiot. Repent or Burn.
It indeed can't. How can something non-existent die?
Even if it does exist, why would you think it's a good thing?
Rage bait, honestly. Don't even bother answering.

It indeed can't. How can something non-existent die?
Even if it does exist, why would you think it's a good thing?
Rage bait, honestly. Don't even bother answering.
Get help.

• JFL
Reactions: wannamogger
Get help.
I'll.
I've been an Orthodox Christian for 15 years of my life. Giving up the religion was arguably a good decision.
I'm not capable of believing in God anymore, but wouldn't call myself an atheist either.
If God exists, I'd be genuinely happy; but now I can't see it only as a way to cope and control masses. Once again, if God exists, you can't find him in the Cafedral.

I'll.
I've been an Orthodox Christian for 15 years of my life. Giving up the religion was arguably a good decision.
I'm not capable of believing in God anymore, but wouldn't call myself an atheist either.
If God exists, I'd be genuinely happy; but now I can't see it only as a way to cope and control masses. Once again, if God exists, you can't find him in the Cafedral.
What about Free Grace theology?

I'll.
Perhaps go a more evangelical route?

What does the bible say about forgiving and loving🤔
That’s now what this is about… don’t be pedantic. This is about OP being a schitzo I don’t for a second belive this post is at all serious especially considering how he has been attacking me and even his OWN Protestants JFL

But maybe he’s serious then good for him

• +1
That’s now what this is about… don’t be pedantic. This is about OP being a schitzo I don’t for a second belive this post is at all serious especially considering how he has been attacking me and even his OWN Protestants JFL

But maybe he’s serious then good for him
Liar I never attacked fellow Protestants.

Even an orthodox was on my side. Stop.

From an esoteric point of view, it’s the true faith.

• Love it
From an esoteric point of view, it’s the true faith.
I have issues with it.
Slide 8

Grace through face not if works is what the Bible describes.

Orthodox claim its by works.

I'll.
Nonsensical ramblings from an agnostic that doesn’t understand Christianity. You could have been any faith but I bet you don’t even know the basics. Can you even tell me what EED is or what the term for mitral indewekkings of the trinity is? Or how the trinity operates in a way that allows them to be 3 persons in one being. Yeah I doubt you know any of this stuff agnosticism is smarter than full blown Gaythism but still retarded non the less

Nonsensical ramblings from an agnostic that doesn’t understand Christianity. You could have been any faith but I bet you don’t even know the basics. Can you even tell me what EED is or what the term for mitral indewekkings of the trinity is? Or how the trinity operates in a way that allows them to be 3 persons in one being. Yeah I doubt you know any of this stuff agnosticism is smarter than full blown Gaythism but still retarded non the less
You're like a pharisee. You type all stuff with no substance. You ignore clear scripture.

There are aspects of each of the three major branches of Christianity that I like. I am more of an esoteric Christian or a Christian Universalist, so I’m not a true Christian in a sense. But I would say from my knowledge that Orthodoxy has the least amount of ideological fallacies.

There are aspects of each of the three major branches of Christianity that I like. I am more of an esoteric Christian or a Christian Universalist, so I’m not a true Christian in a sense. But I would say from my knowledge that Orthodoxy has the least amount of ideological fallacies.
My biggest concern is the salvation aspect.

The Bible makes it clear it's by grace through faith NOT works.

They claim its faith and works together.

You're like a pharisee. You type all stuff with no substance. You ignore clear scripture.
Scripture given to you by the church you despise so much and men you despise so much from traditions you despise so much as a protescuck

Scripture given to you by the church you despise so much and men you despise so much from traditions you despise so much as a protescuck
We don't despise scripture. We understand it when it says faith alone.

My biggest concern is the salvation aspect.

The Bible makes it clear it's by grace through faith NOT works.

They claim its faith and works together.
Fundamentally it’s faith in the trinity. If you genuinely believe in the idea of god the creator living inside one’s self and embodying those values, then you are on the right spiritual path.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Eastern orthodoxy is the closest to the ancient faith that’s why. Roman Catholics have changed the system a lot which led to the Protestant rebellion. We orthodox changed NOTHING

I take it your an echumenical Christian then? As in your non denominational? Truly a heretical bunch you lot are but god bless regardless as long as Christ is Lord and you follow the bible traditions and trinity I love you

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AutisticGymcel and lastamericanvirgin
  • JFL
Eastern orthodoxy is the closest to the ancient faith that’s why. Roman Catholics have changed the system a lot which led to the Protestant rebellion. We orthodox changed NOTHING

I take it your an echumenical Christian then? As in your non denominational? Truly a heretical bunch you lot are but god bless regardless as long as Christ is Lord and you follow the bible traditions and trinity I love you
Catholicism is a politicized and paganized version of Orthodoxy adopted by Western Europe. I come from a catholic country in Western Europe and the majority of people here pray to saints, angels, dead relatives, and the Virgin Mary in addition to Christ, which Orthodoxy and Protestantism strongly condemn. Although I tend to like Catholicism as I find it to place more emphasis on mysticism. Catholic mass is a deeply mystical, spiritual, and enlightening experience.

• +1
Catholicism is a politicized and paganized version of Orthodoxy adopted by Western Europe. I come from a catholic country in Western Europe and the majority of people here pray to saints, angels, dead relatives, and the Virgin Mary in addition to Christ, which Orthodoxy and Protestantism strongly condemn. Although I tend to like Catholicism as I find it to place more emphasis on mysticism. Catholic mass is a deeply mystical, spiritual, and enlightening experience.
Orthodox do the same with saints and Mary.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
I never claimed to be an expert or agnostic for that matter. All my knowledge is limited by the Bible, some Church classes and being friends with priest's son.
JFL if you think that agnosticism is smarter than atheism, though. Don't want to continue the conversation, it's pointless.

Catholicism is a politicized pagan version of Orthodoxy adopted by Western Europe. I come from a catholic country in Western Europe and the majority of people here pray to saints, angels, dead relatives, and the Virgin Mary in addition to Christ, which Orthodoxy and Protestantism strongly condemn. Although I tend to like Catholicism as I find it to place more emphasis on mysticism. Catholic mass is a deeply mystical, spiritual, and enlightening experience.
It’s not really pagan tbh got basically no paganism in there per see but it has a lot of charismaticms seen in Protestant sects like Pentecostalism.

The issue with Catholicism is that they added multiple stuff to their creeds and contradict eachkther

For instance limen gentium 16 says that all non believers who follow a monotheistic god like Islam and Jews are “saved”

But pope Callixtus the 3rd stated that islams a pagan religion.

Catholics belive the pope is infallible but pope honor us was excommunicated proving it’s not infallible :hnghn::hnghn:.

Catholics then add the Filioque and forged letters to leave the Orthodox Church which THEY ADMIT BTW. Just so many more issues but yeah they are in error and I understand why profs rebelled tbh

• +1
It’s not really pagan tbh got basically no paganism in there per see but it has a lot of charismaticms seen in Protestant sects like Pentecostalism.

The issue with Catholicism is that they added multiple stuff to their creeds and contradict eachkther

For instance limen gentium 16 says that all non believers who follow a monotheistic god like Islam and Jews are “saved”

Catholics belive the pope is infallible but pope honor us was excommunicated proving it’s not infallible :hnghn::hnghn:.

Catholics then add the Filioque and forged letters to leave the Orthodox Church which THEY ADMIT BTW. Just so many more issues but yeah they are in error and I understand why profs rebelled tbh
Fillioque is legit.

If the Spirit proceeds from the Father alone them why isn't the Spirit also the Begotten Son like the Son is?

• Ugh..
I never claimed to be an expert or agnostic for that matter. All my knowledge is limited by the Bible, some Church classes and being friends with priest's son.
JFL if you think that agnosticism is smarter than atheism, though. Don't want to continue the conversation, it's pointless.
Agnosticism is smarter because not a single atheist has an good argument as to why god isn’t raal

• +1

Catholicism has a lot of Druidic and Roman pagan influence. Look at this catholic prayer to Archangel Michael. The prayer doesn’t ask for intercession, but rather addresses the angel spirit directly, which is strongly against anything in scripture. Yet most Catholics see no issue in this. It’s appears very pagan like to me. I don’t personally have an issue with it, but it objectively contradicts scripture.

IMG 0075

• Hmm...
Fillioque is legit.

If the Spirit proceeds from the Father alone them why isn't the Spirit also the Begotten Son like the Son is?
The spirit spirates and proceeded from the father through the son :hnghn:. If the spirit came from both the Father and the son then you have subjugated the spirit.

Saint veneration is good so is praying to Mary asking them to pray for you asking them to speak to god for you as they are holy and in his grace is good

The spirit spirates and proceeded from the father through the son :hnghn:. If the spirit came from both the Father and the son then you have subjugated the spirit.

Saint veneration is good so is praying to Mary asking them to pray for you asking them to speak to god for you as they are holy and in his grace is good
No you claim the Spirit proceeded from the Father alone. So why isn't the Spirit also begotten like the Son is?

The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of Jesus and Father.

Catholicism has a lot of Druidic and Roman pagan influence. Look at this catholic prayer to Archangel Michael. The prayer doesn’t ask for intercession, but rather addresses the angel spirit directly, which is strongly against anything in scripture. Yet most Catholics see no issue in this. It’s appears very pagan like to me. I don’t personally have an issue with it, but it objectively contradicts scripture.

View attachment 3023152
There’s nothing wrong with this…

They are asking the angel Micheal to fight for them and invoking the name of God in Our Lords name. Arch angel Micheal is nothing without god and it’s our prayer (Prayer jsut means asking btw not worship something many idiots fail to realise) that he hears and god gives him the command to fight for us on HIS behalf

This is Protestant brain rot 101

• +1
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin and AutisticGymcel
There’s nothing wrong with this…

They are asking the angel Micheal to fight for them and invoking the name of God in Our Lords name. Arch angel Micheal is nothing without god and it’s our prayer (Prayer jsut means asking btw not worship something many idiots fail to realise) that he hears and god gives him the command to fight for us on HIS behalf

This is Protestant brain rot 101
I don’t see anything wrong with it either. But my Protestant friends always throw a giant fit over the concept of intercession and claim it’s paganism.

• +1
Yes because as I said Protestants are muslims who follow the bible they are iconoclastic and don’t know that “prayer” just means speaking

Jesus says he’s the god of the living all who come to him have eternal life so none of the saints are dead they are alive with him
In heaven. Paul even says PRAY for one another and we all know prayer form an saint or holy person is more effective than an sinner and saints are holy thefore we pray to saints to INTERCEDE to god for us as their prayers hold more weight.

Mudslimes Jews and Protcucks call this paganism and idolatry but they are low IQ
I don’t see anything wrong with it either. But my Protestant friends always throw a giant fit over the concept of intercession and claim it’s paganism.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AutisticGymcel and lastamericanvirgin
Yes because as I said Protestants are muslims who follow the bible they are iconoclastic and don’t know that “prayer” just means speaking

Jesus says he’s the god of the living all who come to him have eternal life so none of the saints are dead they are alive with him
In heaven. Paul even says PRAY for one another and we all know prayer form an saint or holy person is more effective than an sinner and saints are holy thefore we pray to saints to INTERCEDE to god for us as their prayers hold more weight.

Mudslimes Jews and Protcucks call this paganism and idolatry but they are low IQ
Fuck off.

Fuck off.
See you can’t even argue with it because you know it’s true @AutisticGymcel

2 kings 13:21
And it came to pass, as they were burying a man, that, behold, they spied a band of men; and they cast the man into the sepulcher of Elisha. And when the man was let down and touched the bones of Elisha, he revived and stood up on his feet.Kings

PROOF THAT SAINT VENERATION IS TRUE PROOF THAT THE BODY OF THE SAINTS HAVE HEALING POWER BECAUSE THEY ARE HOLY AND GOD LOVES THEM AND BLESSES US MORTALS MAKING THEIR BODIES NON CORRUPTED

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back