I might get booted from Akatsuki.

D

Deleted member 17791

Insane in the brain
@luljankybo
Am I still in akatsuki? I know I you're considering kicking me out because of that femboy remark.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 18244, Kozner and 5 others
@Vermilioncore do you think you could vouch for me?

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 15827, Anchor_Ship and 1 other person
A guy who larps as a twink bottom can be accepted into the Akatsuki. But I can't?

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, Deleted member 15827, Anchor_Ship and 1 other person
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Looksmax Refugee
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 17791
  • Love it
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Because we're good friends. You and I. We go back.
only if you can convince @Kozner to join. In that case you can both be a part of us

• +1
Reactions: Kozner and Deleted member 17791
only if you can convince @Kozner to join. In that case you can both be a part of us
@Kozner

Nya, I need you! Wanna join the Akatsuki? Plwetty pwease.
BD220E83 DB9B 45CC 9EC3 3ADE046E139C

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Looksmax Refugee, Anchor_Ship and 1 other person
im in whitebeatds crew
so u funtn fruitcakes
dressed up in silly dressed can get slashed

• JFL
Reactions: Moggable
  • Love it
  • Love it
Hwd bro, still fat? Have you looksmaxxed a bit since?
I've looksmaxxed to htn, and I have a looksmax plan that in theory could get me to chadlite level. I am 15% bodyfat, so I'm not fat anymore. Still even at this leanness, I can't see my zygos. I am hoping they'll become somewhat defined at 12-10% bodyfat.

• +1
Reactions: Manu le coq
A guy who larps as a twink bottom can be accepted into the Akatsuki. But I can't?
Wait hold up he is an feminin cunt? I’ll initiate you into akutski you abused dog 🐶. You’ll take the place of sisori as he died in the first season and lost to Sakura like a lil bitch. You’ll take his place

• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 17791 and Looksmax Refugee
Wait hold up he is an feminin cunt? I’ll initiate you into akutski you abused dog 🐶. You’ll take the place of sisori as he died in the first season and lost to Sakura like a lil bitch. You’ll take his place
Consider me for a more elite posituon. I am a large man with broad shoulders. I have dark intimidating looks and martial arts skills. My chin is broad and my skull is tall.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
@luljankybo
Am I still in akatsuki? I know I you're considering kicking me out because of that femboy remark.
Wait wtf, I can't join the akatsuki if I like femboys? Over for me

• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and Deleted member 17791
can me and @Looksmax Refugee change characters?

• Love it
  • JFL
Wait wtf, I can't join the akatsuki if I like femboys? Over for me
Well I told some guy he should femboymaxx and I was warned by the boss. He said I might get kicked for anti akatsuki activities.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 16853 and Looksmax Refugee
can me and @Looksmax Refugee change characters?
No you must leave if your a faghot or femboy I’m afraid. We don’t take battybois here m8

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 17791 and Looksmax Refugee
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Anchor_Ship and Looksmax Refugee
  • JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Anchor_Ship and Looksmax Refugee
No you must leave if your a faghot or femboy I’m afraid. We don’t take battybois here m8
Well I told some guy he should femboymaxx and I was warned by the boss. He said I might get kicked for anti akatsuki activities.
I am so desperate to have sex I know I need surgery but its been two months since I had sex. Women cant even go a week without it yet society expects me to "keep coping" and keep studycelling! FUCK NO I DONT WANT TO FUCKING COPE I WANT TO HAVE SEX GOD DAMNIT. I SWEAR ONCE I ASCEND ILL FUCKING EVISICERATE EVERY FUCKING PUSSY WITH MY SURGERYMAXXED DARK TRIAD LOOKS AND PERSONALITY. SOON THEY WILL LEARN TO HATE AS DO I
akatsuki GIF

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 17791
I am so desperate to have sex I know I need surgery but its been two months since I had sex. Women cant even go a week without it yet society expects me to "keep coping" and keep studycelling! FUCK NO I DONT WANT TO FUCKING COPE I WANT TO HAVE SEX GOD DAMNIT. I SWEAR ONCE I ASCEND ILL FUCKING EVISICERATE EVERY FUCKING PUSSY WITH MY SURGERYMAXXED DARK TRIAD LOOKS AND PERSONALITY. SOON THEY WILL LEARN TO HATE AS DO I
akatsuki GIF
tales from nigeria villega

• WTF
Can't @Looksmax Refugee be Zetsu?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Looksmax Refugee and FailedNormieManlet
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, Anchor_Ship and FailedNormieManlet
akatsuki GIF
Nasolabial folds

• Love it
  • Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Anchor_Ship and Deleted member 15309
I can't wait to cum ropes on someones oneitis that would give me such fucking dopamine @8PSLcel @FailedNormieManlet @FAKEDRIP @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Looksmax Refugee

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Looksmax Refugee, Deleted member 17791 and FailedNormieManlet
I can't wait to cum ropes on someones oneitis that would give me such fucking dopamine @8PSLcel @FailedNormieManlet @FAKEDRIP @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Looksmax Refugee
tales

I can’t wait to exterminate my enemies

• +1
imagine not having HxH avi lmao
if yall want we can all be members of the phantom troupe

• WTF
Look how much you ascend with better skin.
82D948AA 0792 4F64 9D23 8551E1DAB14E

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 15004, Looksmax Refugee and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, Lygodactylus and FailedNormieManlet
  • JFL
Reactions: geezcel, Deleted member 17791 and FailedNormieManlet
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 15309
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 15309
51kg from 76

@geezcel imma start gym again after summer tbh
lol I’m going to fucking murder you then. You’ve never even fucking wrestled before. Come to london. I’ll record me beating the shit out of you

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, Anchor_Ship, Lygodactylus and 1 other person