I might have a chance with this girl way older than me

psychomandible

psychomandible

Platinum
This Canadian girl that goes to a gym that I use to train at keeps giving me iois I think the first time she was at reception and I would catch her watching me every single time and last time she complemented me and laughed at something that wasn't even that funny do I go for it ? ( context she is like 20 and I'm 17 )

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NZb6Air, iloveboobs and Autismcel
@iloveboobs @Autismcel what would adonis do

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs and Autismcel
not about legality
but more that unless she is into motherhood she will not have sex with you
:incel: Fuck she is actually good looking aswell niggerrr

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
Don't be an agecuck

It's diff when it's a male vs a female

Go for it OP, go for dat slay
I'll see next time if there are more signs then I'll go for it I train three like three times a year so if she rejects I won't come back

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
This Canadian girl that goes to a gym that I use to train at keeps giving me iois I think the first time she was at reception and I would catch her watching me every single time and last time she complemented me and laughed at something that wasn't even that funny do I go for it ? ( context she is like 20 and I'm 17 )
go smash her but if I got that kind of attention I would get paranoid as fuck. I would think she is trying to play with me and manipulate me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel and psychomandible
go smash her but if I got that kind of attention I would get paranoid as fuck. I would think she is trying to play with me and manipulate me
I get that type of attention semi often but with girls my age never someone older

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs
go on bro gg

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible
Fuck this shit man, guys here legit getting approached meanwhile girls avoid eye contact with me

Time for another cycle

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
This Canadian girl that goes to a gym that I use to train at keeps giving me iois I think the first time she was at reception and I would catch her watching me every single time and last time she complemented me and laughed at something that wasn't even that funny do I go for it
had the same siatuation with a girl at the gym when i was 21, she was 31. i approached her, nothing happened

• +1
It's just going to be a low dose test cycle probably
Ah it okay then, just know its gonna bloat you and age you as well for the duration od cycle

Thankfully those effects arent permamnt

• +1