I might have a oneitis. Blackpill me some more.

Selinity

Selinity

Zephir
Lol, I think I'm developing a oneitis.

Can everyone give me some brutal blackpills so I can keep my head straight? I don't care if it's "water," I need to remind myself that this won't end well for me.

She’s gagging on Chad’s semen as we speak

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, .👽., Deleted member 2729 and 9 others
Its just another women. Especially if she is average it wont end well

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, johncruz12345, .👽. and 5 others
It’s finished.

• JFL
Reactions: Selinity
She’s gagging on Chad’s semen as we speak
Brutal. She's with two other guys right now, I saw her ig story. AND THEY'RE INDIAN. THEY'RE RUNNING TRAINS ON HER 100%, IT'S OVER

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Lolcel, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 2 others
buddy boyo i hope you dont have one because if you do have one it means your oneitis lives rent free in your head but she doesnt even know you exist

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10709
there are more beautiful women you could develop oneitis for

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Selinity and Growth Plate
There's like 4 billion women on Earth and they're all whores

• +1
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Rich/Jewish_Gooner$ and lepo2317
buddy boyo i hope you dont have one because if you do have one it means your oneitis lives rent free in your head but she doesnt even know you exist
It wasn't so bad before, but we were doing this game in drama class where you have to look at someone random in the eyes and she looked at me and we had to just stare at each other omfg

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
WHY DID SHE LOOK AT ME FIRST?

That's basically the thought that started this whole shit, though I was kinda icily into her b4, that just made It worse.

• JFL
Reactions: AcneScars, Selinity and Growth Plate
You mean "redpill me some more"? Well at what point are you now? Friends? Closer than friends? or maybe a distant friend who barely knows your name? If it's the third you should k** ********.
If it's just a friend, then text some other girls. That's always a solution, find other girls, either through Tinder, social circle etc.

It wasn't so bad before, but we were doing this game in drama class where you have to look at someone random in the eyes and she looked at me and we had to just stare at each other omfg
at least she knows you exists, i thought you had developed a oneitis for a random girl from school thats not your classmate or someone who works at a store or whatever. if you are gl enough to stand a chance then go shoot your shot so you dont regret being here posting about her. its better to get rejected while trying than to never know, you are still in high school i bet so her standards are at the lowest point, go for it

Dude can I teach you something? You don’t have to get blackpilled from us. Just keep talking to her, being around her, once you actually get to know females you’ll see with your own eyes their true nature and realize it’s EXACTLY like people say it is. You’ll learn shit yourself because all females are very similar.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419 and Selinity
at least she knows you exists, i thought you had developed a oneitis for a random girl from school thats not your classmate or someone who works at a store or whatever. if you are gl enough to stand a chance then go shoot your shot so you dont regret being here posting about her. its better to get rejected while trying than to never know, you are still in high school i bet so her standards are at the lowest point, go for it
we used to text, but then I made an edgy joke and she leaked our dms to her fucking friends who went off on me for 'bullying' her.

after that I basically ghosted her for a month when I was at my most blackpilled point (when I was alone)

but now that I have normie friends again I am getting more and more blue pilled every day I spend around them. FUCK

• +1
we used to text, but then I made an edgy joke and she leaked our dms to her fucking friends who went off on me for 'bullying' her.

after that I basically ghosted her for a month when I was at my most blackpilled point (when I was alone)

but now that I have normie friends again I am getting more and more blue pilled every day I spend around them. FUCK
first of all she sounds toxic for leaking your conversations and then using her friends to attack you. blackpill is mostly an exaggeration, in short its really just "your looks determine your success in life" thats what the real blackpill is, not the other bullshit you read on here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419 and Selinity
first of all she sounds toxic for leaking your conversations and then using her friends to attack you. blackpill is mostly an exaggeration, in short its really just "your looks determine your success in life" thats what the real blackpill is, not the other bullshit you read on here.
100%

• +1
jfl same female brain. I've accepted this about my own mother.
17 years ago when i was born before social media women werent this stupid tho especially here in eastern europe

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
Lol, I think I'm developing a oneitis.

Can everyone give me some brutal blackpills so I can keep my head straight? I don't care if it's "water," I need to remind myself that this won't end well for me.
She's not yours it's just your turn

• +1
Reactions: Selinity, Deleted member 7419 and Growth Plate
Maybe it will end well.

She's not yours it's just your turn
Yes. 100%.

She litterally looks at me once and I start simping. JFL at the male condition.

• +1
Reactions: ezio6
I MADE A FUCKING BLACKPILL OATH, YOU WILL NEVER CATCH ME SIMPING FOR A BITCH, NOT ONE MORE FUCKING TIME.