I might have caught coronavirus

RAITEIII

RAITEIII

Legendary
As some of u know I had been threatened with being thrown out to the street cuz debtmaxxing 3 months of rent. One of the chads from .me was willing to teach me ewhoring but I managed to get a job at a hospital so it was alright.

The thing is that today they sent me to clean a room that was completely PUTRIT fully infected of coronavirus and well I wasnt really properly trained so i didnt really see their sign (first time i see it btw) when i entered the room and anyway none even bothered to inform me of anything even when they saw i was about to enter the room, they actually did ask me to clean it.

After a while that black cunt was all shocked like oh you were there without the " especial peotection" that anyway its just decoration jfl but whatever now i have to stay one week without working isolation i dont know if they gonna fire me JFL. Also i need to get tested and this needs to be NEGATIVE or else im losing that job jfl.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6095, Zygos4Life, Deleted member 6963 and 1 other person
I think they intending to call my gp to confirm i dont have coronavirus jfl i need to informe myself to device them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6095 and Zygos4Life
I mean i think i dont have coronavirus jfl @Newone @MoeZart

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life
May Allah be with you son

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6095, Deleted member 2506, Deleted member 7098 and 1 other person
Don't die before becoming pirate king bro

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
Don't die before becoming pirate king bro
JFL king hallo im not dying. Im doflamingomaxxing deceive everyone and get national treasure i.e ascension JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6095, Deleted member 7098 and Zygos4Life
But i think they intend to call my gp tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6095 and Zygos4Life
having fellow one-piece freaks on here warms my heart. don‘t worry, if you‘re not obese like @LondonVillie Corona won‘t harm you much

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
having fellow one-piece freaks on here warms my heart. don‘t worry, if you‘re not obese like @LondonVillie Corona won‘t harm you much
Wow Bluecel... :chad: :chad: