6'1 , sub5
Title tbh

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Nah there’s worse

• +1
Reactions: ascension, TechnoBoss and Darkeningstar
Nah there’s worse
Mines bad tho, i dont rlly care but every 2nd user i meet denies every opinion i got cause muh bad rep ratio:feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and <6PSLcel
Mines bad tho, i dont rlly care but every 2nd user i meet denies every opinion i got cause muh bad rep ratio:feelsbadman:
Never happened despite a terrible ratio (I am satisfied with it)

• So Sad
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Never happened despite a terrible ratio (I am satisfied with it)
I Dont rlly care abt my ratio but it pisses me off when i give the most convincing argument ever and some low iq dalit just says" hehe you have bad rep to post ratio so your opinion is not valid:soy:"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded? and Darkeningstar
I Dont rlly care abt my ratio but it pisses me off when i give the most convincing argument ever and some low iq dalit just says" hehe you have bad rep to post ratio so your opinion is not valid:soy:"
Because you have an unassertive pfp and maybe even write like that

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded?, ascension and Darkeningstar
@Incellectually_Shy

• +1
Reactions: silencio
But blackops2cel is iconic ngl
And then it also matters what you write (obviously, not necessarily qualitative) and how you write (punctuation, assertiveness, etc.)

And then it also matters what you write (obviously, not necessarily qualitative) and how you write (punctuation, assertiveness, etc.)
Im not gonna spend 10 minutes writing a .org reply just to come off as assertive, i just post here for fun and boredom

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded? and Darkeningstar
Im not gonna spend 10 minutes writing a .org reply just to come off as assertive, i just post here for fun and boredom
You don't have to spend time, writing reflects your character and your cognitive process

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
Mine is worse

You don't have to spend time, writing reflects your character and your cognitive process
I just always type like this tbh, any way to change this?

• +1
yeah and people react two letter replies more than posts with actual effort put into them

yeah and people react two letter replies more than posts with actual effort put into them
Fuck the niggas who are snobby abt rep , they think they superior to us just because some incel dalits gave them more brownie points than us

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and Imretarded?
Fuck the niggas who are snobby abt rep , they think they superior to us just because some incel dalits gave them more brownie points than us
It's not just the fact of 'muh, if I wrote more complex concepts they wouldn't understand me', it's more a mix of that, if true, and the fact of writing things that fit with memes or forum culture

It's not just the fact of 'muh, if I wrote more complex concepts they wouldn't understand me', it's more a mix of that, if true, and the fact of writing things that fit with memes or forum culture
YH i agree

• +1