I might have to retake math again for the 3rd time!

D

Deleted member 3299

Kraken
I will be in grade 12 taking grade 10 math....

I just started online school after postponing and making execuses to the school

for my other subjects there are 4 assignments (easy shit i will pass these classes) while math has 45 fucking assignments that I have to complete in 15 days (Its over)

feels bad because i had a 73% before quarantine even with bad attendance

• So Sad
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Post a exempal of a math assigmentnt because if they are that many they cant be hard

Post a exempal of a math assigmentnt because if they are that many they cant be hard
cant bro cuz my goverment name and school are on the assignment but they are regular worksheets that take 30-40 minutes each

• So Sad
Reactions: hebbewem
Grade 10 maths? Boyo you can be dirt stupid and practise will still get you decent marks. How are you in grade 12 without passing grade 10 maths?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5583
Grade 10 maths? Boyo you can be dirt stupid and practise will still get you decent marks. How are you in grade 12 without passing grade 10 maths?
just put work in theory

jfl @ u cuck. If I have to work I will drop out.

just put work in theory

jfl @ u cuck. If I have to work I will drop out.
Ok keep LDARing boyo. You can't change society. Drop out of it, especially as a man, and not a single shit will be given anywhere in the world, by any public entity, at all. You will be left homeless, without shelter, or surviving off of scraps from your walmart job for the rest of your life with no happiness ever.

Ok keep LDARing boyo. You can't change society. Drop out of it, especially as a man, and not a single shit will be given anywhere in the world, by any public entity, at all. You will be left homeless, without shelter, or surviving off of scraps from your walmart job for the rest of your life with no happiness ever.
buddy boyo it was obvious sarcasm.

I am grade 11 in grade 10 math

Calculate pythagoros

im ukcel, what is grade 10, as in what age are you when u take it?

cause i did well up until and including higher maths (16) but was complete shit at advanced higher (17)

im ukcel, what is grade 10, as in what age are you when u take it?

cause i did well up until and including higher maths (16) but was complete shit at advanced higher (17)
grade 10 math = age 15-16

sad shit bruh, im worried about my maths too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3328 and Deleted member 3299
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3299
I will be in grade 12 taking grade 10 math....

I just started online school after postponing and making execuses to the school

for my other subjects there are 4 assignments (easy shit i will pass these classes) while math has 45 fucking assignments that I have to complete in 15 days (Its over)

feels bad because i had a 73% before quarantine even with bad attendance

Is it still so in the Maroccan community; that the dude is seen as a cop out/low status dude. When he takes school seriously, and gets decent good grades, or takes high education? Was kinda the case in my time. They all wanted to become a tycoon business owner, often. I wonder how that turned out. Although being an business owner is the high risk -> and thus high reward or loss route.

high school math is ridiculously easy