I might marry my gf within a year or 2

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
It seems so right tbh, we clicked instantly when we met, we spend every day together, and last night was fucking awesome. 12 months ago I would have called myself a faggot for saying this but I think I love her

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 54UD4D3, ChoSeungHui, Aesthetic and 15 others
Wait a few months til she breaks up with you for chad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, Aesthetic, Alexanderr and 13 others
Pics?

• +1
Reactions: Stingray and Pietrosiek
Cuck

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: SMVbender, Aesthetic, Halotestin and 8 others
seems like ur getting bluepilled bro.

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic, Halotestin, Deleted member 685 and 5 others
I'm jealous

Nice,no need to rush into anything tho,if she's the girl you want to marry you'll have your whole life to do it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aesthetic, Halotestin, Golden Glass and 8 others
What country are you in? If in the West then in most countries the divorce rate is above 50%. Prepare for an 50% or more chance to be divorce raped

And then you're gonna leave this forum.
And then you're gonna post on inceltears about being an ex toxic blackpilled male.
Don't be irrational. Love is temporary. If you do marry, make a contract so you don't get divorce raped.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, LookistWorld, Deleted member 5048 and 10 others
It seems so right tbh, we clicked instantly when we met, we spend every day together, and last night was fucking awesome. 12 months ago I would have called myself a faggot for saying this but I think I love her
Bro be chad or she will leave u

What country are you in? If in the West then in most countries the divorce rate is above 50%. Prepare for an 50% or more chance to be divorce raped
USA

I've never touched a girl and I'm 24

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LostYouth, Norwooder, Deleted member 3381 and 6 others
And then you're gonna post on inceltears about being an ex toxic blackpilled male.
Don't be irrational. Love is temporary. If you do marry, make a contract so you don't get divorce raped.
I'm aware of this I'm not blind lol.

Hmm. Aren't you ethnic? They might have lower rates of divorce
he is half lebanese but he looks pretty white ngl.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
How's does your income compare to hers?

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
She likes me tho.

I'm not actually but I've never experienced this before. And it's mutual not just me
Bro are you retarded? You've been on this website for how long and you still don't understand how girls work? I feel sorry for you man

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
How's does your income compare to hers?
Were both in college. She actually pays for meals and groceries usually cuz she has her parents' credit card

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
Were both in college. She actually pays for meals and groceries usually cuz she has her parents' credit card
That's good man. Don't rush anything though. If you are really sure, do it

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek and CupOfCoffee
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
She likes me tho.
I'm not actually but I've never experienced this before. And it's mutual not just me

My sweet summer child... Happy for you though.

Nekw

Happy for you mate

• +1
Reactions: Stingray
Can't wait to see the look on your face when you find out she cheated on you

Just be blackpilled to the core and never trust a whore

wtf didn’t u guys just meet like 1 month ago?

• +1
Reactions: Gosick
You’re not going to last with her, I can already tell.
I’m willing to be a €1000 that you won’t be with her in two years.

Honestly next few months do some light shit testing with various shit (I'm not talking about anything with other women I mean day to day stuff)

If i was you I'd want to be in a fantastic relationship for about 2 years before I popped the question

Beyond looksmax BS actually being with a girl you care about and can share everything and anything with is so important for your actual adult life. Having a sidekick/partner you can rely on to motivate you, coddle you, cheer for you, push you to strive for something better and get on like you're mates is someone worth investing in. It's so rare and when you see this kind of thing you really do need to seize it before the opportunity vanishes
Honestly next few months do some light shit testing with various shit (I'm not talking about anything with other women I mean day to day stuff)

If i was you I'd want to be in a fantastic relationship for about 2 years before I popped the question

Beyond looksmax BS actually being with a girl you care about and can share everything and anything with is so important for your actual adult life. Having a sidekick/partner you can rely on to motivate you, coddle you, cheer for you, push you to strive for something better and get on like you're mates is someone worth investing in. It's so rare and when you see this kind of thing you really do need to seize it before the opportunity vanishes

• +1
wtf didn’t u guys just meet like 1 month ago?
3 weeks ago jfl
You’re not going to last with her, I can already tell.
I’m willing to be a €1000 that you won’t be with her in two years.
Perhaps I don't know tbh
Left Islam doesn’t make you not ethnic now stop coping
Ask anyone who's seen me and they'll say I am white, phenotypically and culturally I have zero ethnic in me

3 weeks ago jfl

Perhaps I don't know tbh

Ask anyone who's seen me and they'll say I am white, phenotypically and culturally I have zero ethnic in me
Lol 3 weeks slow the fuck down son

Don't get too emotionally invested too quick, you need to wait for near a year to above it (study her psych bro) before you can have any serious feelings. Don't let yourself get too infatuated, that's just puppy love, it's not the real deal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
3 weeks ago jfl

Perhaps I don't know tbh

honeymoon phase slow it down son but i am happy you have a gf

• +1
A contact/prenup won't help in the US. All the woman needs to do is say she was pressured to sign it, and it will be thrown out in an instant. Even if she doesn't say that, the judge will likely throw it out for being vaguely "unfair". Prenups are not a good way to defend yourself from divorce rape, they are simply there to ease a man's mind so that he walks to the slaughterhouse willingly.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 39 and CupOfCoffee
A contact/prenup won't help in the US. All the woman needs to do is say she was pressured to sign it, and it will be thrown out in an instant. Even if she doesn't say that, the judge will likely throw it out for being vaguely "unfair". Prenups are not a good way to defend yourself from divorce rape, they are simply there to ease a man's mind so that he walks to the slaughterhouse willingly.
I got to read on this shit lol

• +1
Reactions: LookistWorld
Akhi send me pics of your bitch