I might off just witnessed a murder

beniman

beniman

Diamond
So I just sat in my bed with my Windows opened (im at my moms place and she lives in the worst part of my city) and I just start to hear screaming going on for like 3min (I have clip that will be bellow and if u listen carefully you will hear it) anyways after it stopped and I was just thinkin wtf just happend some guys come in a car (Windows still opened) I live ln the 3th floor so im guessing they didnt nltice they start sayin shit like "hahaha he screamed like a girl, what a fucking f****t and he got what he deserved" they was chilin here for abt 2min just laughing and then went away. I didnt have the balls to go look on who they where but ik they were arabs bc they said stuff like walla etc. Bro im just sitting here thinkin how can they just take a life and laugh abt it? Km not sure if the dude is dead or just rly beat up but ima look on the news and make a second post tmrw when its out. Anyways heres the vid (you got to listen very carefull with max volume to hear the screams)

Attachments

• Snapchat-276388688.mp4
    275.6 KB
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: whiteislandpill, psychomandible, faustianspirit and 2 others
it was the trinity truck butcher

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: axttt_, psychomandible, org3cel.RR and 1 other person
Black neighborhoods

• +1
Reactions: YungTrappa and beniman
Black neighborhoods
Speechmemified Screenshot 2024 09 27 230606

• +1
Reactions: moreplatesmoreweigh, beniman and liberiangrimreaper
you fucking suck at capturing audio dawg. recording that shit on snapchat smh such an amateur 🤦‍♀️. should’ve used a parabolic microphone and picked the shit up through the walls and from a far distance at that

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: axttt_, YungTrappa, beniman and 2 others
So I just sat in my bed with my Windows opened (im at my moms place and she lives in the worst part of my city) and I just start to hear screaming going on for like 3min (I have clip that will be bellow and if u listen carefully you will hear it) anyways after it stopped and I was just thinkin wtf just happend some guys come in a car (Windows still opened) I live ln the 3th floor so im guessing they didnt nltice they start sayin shit like "hahaha he screamed like a girl, what a fucking f****t and he got what he deserved" they was chilin here for abt 2min just laughing and then went away. I didnt have the balls to go look on who they where but ik they were arabs bc they said stuff like walla etc. Bro im just sitting here thinkin how can they just take a life and laugh abt it? Km not sure if the dude is dead or just rly beat up but ima look on the news and make a second post tmrw when its out. Anyways heres the vid (you got to listen very carefull with max volume to hear the screams)
They're gonna find you and annihilate you next

• So Sad
Reactions: beniman
you fucking suck at capturing audio dawg. recording that shit on snapchat smh such an amateur 🤦‍♀️. should’ve used a parabolic microphone and picked the shit up through walls and from a far distance at that
My bad ill be ready w allat next time :feelscry:

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
@slavicpsycho its ur own people lol

dude do u have 2 digit iq
blacks are literally by definition limited to africans
I'm not balkan, turk or arab

• +1
And I witnessed a murder of grammar in this very thread.

• +1
The usual suspects

• JFL
  • +1
My buddy that lives close to me just texted me abt it and asked if I also heard it so atleast im not schizo

Might have*

• WTF
It's fine. Slavs have often more Aryan appearance that scandinavians.
Yeah, only if you're Jakub Gierszal

• +1
Reactions: beniman and Debetro
can you save them atleast ?

• Hmm...
Why? Even nazi officials have written about slav peasants often fitting more in the aryan ideal than the hitlerjugend itself

• +1
Reactions: YungTrappa, beniman and slavicpsycho
can you save them atleast ?
Nga I just heard eccoing screaming i aint treasure hunting for a dead body. Lets just hope they just beat him up or sum shit

• +1
Reactions: kalluss
Why? Even nazi officials have written about slav peasants often fitting more in the aryan ideal than the hitlerjugend itself
Real scandinavians (no mix etc) are 90% of the time blonde, blue Eyed giants. Im talking from experiance and im sadly not lne of them. Im 50% balkan and 50% swed so I dont got the blue eye halo. And most russians ive met while most r blonde ye 99% of them dont got a good pheno + good colored eyes. The foids are rly good lookin tho that I cant deny

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Nga I just heard eccoing screaming i aint treasure hunting for a dead body. Lets just hope they just beat him up or sum shit
Ok but you could have been the Chad hero saving the victim saar

• Woah
tag me if you post
thanks
sincerely me

• +1
Ok but you could have been the Chad hero saving the victim saar
True true but then again I aint tryina be no hero and risk shit to save som1 ion know. As I said b4 I live in the worst part in my city and if I now theoreticly would have saved him and he snitches im over with fr

• +1
Reactions: kalluss
True true but then again I aint tryina be no hero and risk shit to save som1 ion know. As I said b4 I live in the worst part in my city and if I now theoreticly would have saved him and he snitches im over with fr
It’s a joke blud it’s not that deep

• +1
Still a joke

• +1
Real scandinavians (no mix etc) are 90% of the time blonde, blue Eyed giants. Im talking from experiance and im sadly not lne of them. Im 50% balkan and 50% swed so I dont got the blue eye halo. And most russians ive met while most r blonde ye 99% of them dont got a good pheno + good colored eyes. The foids are rly good lookin tho that I cant deny
Yeah, only if you're Jakub Gierszal
Most russians are not close. Russia is a very multiethnical country. But there are ones that completely pass off as 100% european because they are.

kirill-zaitsev-on-the-set-of-the-tv-series-cop_41.jpg
Denis_Pankratov.jpg

When trying to mock slavs, people post clearly mongolized russians or other eastern slavs.

But slavs does not mean only russians. The further you go to the west from Russia the more people with completely european looks you will find. Baltics, slavs like poles, czech, some ukranians, belarusians, slovaks, slovenes etc. all of these populations have almost exclusively people with white features and some pass off as nordic because of how light they are.

The main block of considered white features (light hair, eyes, skin, dolichocephaly, straight nose etc.) is the nordic one, no doubts about it, but eastern europe comes close.

hair_eyes.jpg

• +1
Reactions: ihearvoices, slavicpsycho, beniman and 1 other person
Most russians are not close. Russia is a very multiethnical country. But there are ones that completely pass off as 100% european because they are.

Denis_Pankratov.jpg
Mirrin the effort bhai but ye I agree.

• +1

Denis_Pankratov.jpg

When trying to mock slavs, people post clearly mongolized russians or other eastern slavs.

But slavs does not mean only russians. The further you go to the west from Russia the more people with completely european looks you will find. Baltics, slavs like poles, czech, some ukranians, belarusians, slovaks, slovenes etc. all of these populations have almost exclusively people with white features and some pass off as nordic because of how light they are.

The main block of considered white features (light hair, eyes, skin, dolichocephaly, straight nose etc.) is the nordic one, no doubts about it, but eastern europe comes close.

hair_eyes.jpg
Do you consider south/balkan slav countries as "slavic"? I think they really niggerify us and make us look bad

• +1
you should have stuck your head out the window and said stfu nigger. i wouldn't be able to live around niggers without turning into a serial killer

• Hmm...
Do you consider south/balkan slav countries as "slavic"? I think they really niggerify us and make us look bad
Kind of.

hair_eyes.jpg

Still part of slavic countries. But they make the impression of Eastern Europe a little bit different.

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho