I might quit looksmaxxing and religiousmax (im serious)

pandamonium

pandamonium

Bronze
Im genuinely about to quit looksmaxxing to religiousmax this is not a troll thread. The way i get rejected it almost seems magical. Im telling u u could be the lowest tier of ugly and still not be at my level of rejections. Guys who are significantly less attractive, have less game, have more ethnic tax have everythign worse i be seeing them facetiming the baddest bitches. Meanwhile bitches are turning into oscar nominees (READ MY LAST THREAD) THE BITCH HAD NEVER ACTED IN HER LIFE BUT SHE PUTS ON A AWARD WINNING PERFORMANCE JUST SO SHE CAN REJECT ME? LIKE MY NIGGA JUST SAY I DONT FWU AT THAT POINT 🤣. OSCARS GOTTA HIRE ME SO I CAN RECRUIT BITCHES FOR THEM HOLY FUCKK.

genuinely its either theres something wrong about myself im not seeing thats just glaring (i look in the mirror for hours a day and i act nt and i cant see anything really wrong) or gods just fucking with me or some shit

• +1
Reactions: lurking truecel
no religion for ur bonesss

• +1
Reactions: iuse7zip and lurking truecel
Im genuinely about to quit looksmaxxing to religiousmax this is not a troll thread. The way i get rejected it almost seems magical. Im telling u u could be the lowest tier of ugly and still not be at my level of rejections. Guys who are significantly less attractive, have less game, have more ethnic tax have everythign worse i be seeing them facetiming the baddest bitches. Meanwhile bitches are turning into oscar nominees (READ MY LAST THREAD) THE BITCH HAD NEVER ACTED IN HER LIFE BUT SHE PUTS ON A AWARD WINNING PERFORMANCE JUST SO SHE CAN REJECT ME? LIKE MY NIGGA JUST SAY I DONT FWU AT THAT POINT 🤣. OSCARS GOTTA HIRE ME SO I CAN RECRUIT BITCHES FOR THEM HOLY FUCKK.

genuinely its either theres something wrong about myself im not seeing thats just glaring (i look in the mirror for hours a day and i act nt and i cant see anything really wrong) or gods just fucking with me or some shit
nigga got used once and decides to end it all bc some bitch ignored him
just grow tf up you look young there is time for you to become someone you can be proud of and nicer women adore that

nigga got used once and decides to end it all bc some bitch ignored him
just grow tf up you look young there is time for you to become someone you can be proud of and nicer women adore that
bro who have u ever seen link a bitch get rejected then blocked on 4 apps then link another bitch the next day and get rejected and blocked. On 2 apps?

bro who have u ever seen link a bitch get rejected then blocked on 4 apps then link another bitch the next day and get rejected and blocked. On 2 apps?
I am getting rejected by woman daily, its in the thousands total. And yes I religion is the way bye bye king

jus stop being indian braah.

aryanmaxx like this one of your brotha

you have a desperate incel mentality, of course you will get rejected, women feel that energy.
the fact that you even are on that many apps is a sign of you having no chance with women as of now
you're probably ugly as shit with a bad body, do something about it instead of complaining that no women want you, if you were a woman you wouldn't want you either
Plus you way of typing makes me cringe, girls feel that too I think

you have a desperate incel mentality, of course you will get rejected, women feel that energy.
the fact that you even are on that many apps is a sign of you having no chance with women as of now
you're probably ugly as shit with a bad body, do something about it instead of complaining that no women want you, if you were a woman you wouldn't want you either
Plus you way of typing makes me cringe, girls feel that too I think
bro do u think that the way i act on here is the same way i act irl?

bro do u think that the way i act on here is the same way i act irl?
It can only reflect the way you are, saying bro in the beginning of every sentence is a true sign of no talking to beautiful women

Seek religion regardless of whether you ascend or not.
I find comfort in speaking to God, maybe you the same with whatever religious beliefs you have.
Looksmaxxing and religion are not mutually exclusive.

• Hmm...
Reactions: PrimalPlasty

im jesus, god is the sun