I might ruin the life of a foid, unironically.

wannamogger

wannamogger

Not KMS untill I'm lean
If she has enough brain points, to be fair.

I didn't screw her in any way, as it's just impossible for me, honestly. Only mentally, I suppose.

We had a couple of glasses of wine with other classmates and quite an interesting conversation; the object of discussion was philosophy and religion; JFL at that, definitely not the things she talks about with a Chad.

I autistically mentioned "The Catcher in The Rye" by J. Salinger and explained the main idea of Colden's philosophy. Unironically, she really got involved, and we discussed that shit for the next 30 minutes.

Yesterday I saw her and she said that she's read a few chapters of the book.

She's a brutal phony, by the way.

Once again, another person's mental health might go to absolute shit because of this brilliant book.

My condolences to everyone who even read a molecule or my caffeine overdose ramblings, over.

Holden Caulfield is literally me, by the way.

• +1
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker
Why the fuck did I actually write that shit. Over for me.

• JFL
Reactions: WatermelonLover
Caffeine is amateur try Fentanyl

• +1
Reactions: wannamogger
Caffeine is amateur try Fentanyl
Have you read what the fuck I write whilst on caffeine? If I got on drugs the world will see the new "The Catcher... "

Have you read what the fuck I write whilst on caffeine? If I got on drugs the world will see the new "The Catcher... "
how much caffeine and from where

• +1
how much caffeine and from where
Idk, honestly.
A couple of litres of Coke Z. (JFL, not gonna lie) and some coffee. But I literally was on a stimulant detox for two weeks before, so it's brutal.

Once again, another person's mental health might go to absolute shit because of this brilliant book.
Not gonna happen, unless the person is already mentally fucked. This forum is more of a mindfuck than that book. It's probably why China is promoting blackpill accounts on tiktok.

• +1
Reactions: twojei and wannamogger
Idk, honestly.
A couple of litres of Coke Z. (JFL, not gonna lie) and some coffee. But I literally was on a stimulant detox for two weeks before, so it's brutal.
you should try cocaine or fentanyl youd probably get trump reading your shit

Not gonna happen, unless the person is already mentally fucked. This forum is more of a mindfuck than that book. It's probably why China is promoting blackpill accounts on tiktok.
I hope so, she is actually not a bad person at all. The book would genuinely be helpful for her, I think.

you should try cocaine or fentanyl youd probably get trump reading your shit
Nigger, I'm literally jiggering, have a thought of overdosing Phenibut to fall asleep.

What the fuck are you on I thought I was schizo

Nigga does this from caffeine?

IMG 4692

• JFL
Reactions: shia.jihadist
She’s hella mid, though.
Her face is only good to bait some angry niggers, looks like a prepubescent boy.
thought it was an 11 year old boy will long hair until i clicked on the picture

If she has enough brain points, to be fair.

I didn't screw her in any way, as it's just impossible for me, honestly. Only mentally, I suppose.

We had a couple of glasses of wine with other classmates and quite an interesting conversation; the object of discussion was philosophy and religion; JFL at that, definitely not the things she talks about with a Chad.

I autistically mentioned "The Catcher in The Rye" by J. Salinger and explained the main idea of Colden's philosophy. Unironically, she really got involved, and we discussed that shit for the next 30 minutes.

Yesterday I saw her and she said that she's read a few chapters of the book.

She's a brutal phony, by the way.

My condolences to everyone who even read a molecule or my caffeine overdose ramblings, over.

Holden Caulfield is literally me, by the way.
Stop dude. You aren't ruining anyone's life a bit. You are just extremely autistic.

• +1
Stop dude. You aren't ruining anyone's life a bit. You are just extremely autistic.
I’m joking for the most part, but this site is actually making me autistic.

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
DNR autism ramblings
Good for you, not gonna lie.
Unironically, I don’t have any autism, I think.
The foid is literally playing Dota 2, that’s why I’m worrying, her mental health might not be that great and she’s smart enough to understand the underlying ideas.
I genuinely hate the person that introduced me to that book, it made my life great and awful at the same time.
Ramblings, once again.

Good for you, not gonna lie.

Unironically, I don’t have any autism, I think.
The foid is literally playing Dota 2, that’s why I’m worrying, her mental health might not be that great and she’s smart enough to understand the underlying ideas.
I genuinely hate the person that introduced me to that book, it made my life great and awful at the same time.
Ramblings, once again.
Was forced to read it in highschool. Slept though most of the class though.

Caffeine overdose and you eat your own shit overdose