I might try to fuck my 34 yr old coworker!

X

xit

Kraken
i think she might like me even tho im a baby to her

i had no idea she was that old till she said she graduated in 03, she looks 25 i would have never guessed it. she looks cute with an angel skull

reason i think she might like me is she is SUPER nice to me for no reason. telling me i do everything perfectly and so happy around me. today i picked up something for her and she was like wooow ur so strong i could never do that (im a fucking 145 lb 6'2 twink btw (but i have a decent frame))

every time shes around me she giggles at what i say even if its not funny what so ever

one time i was standing next to her towering over her and i think i saw her physically get wet from looking at my perma jutted squinted profile

next time i see her im going to tell her how young she looks, what else should i do?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2426, Deleted member 2205, Vitruvian and 10 others
Just ask her out. Don't ruin it with procrastination.

Escalate the conversation to sexual stuff like make jokes asking her if she gets wild on the weekends or parties or some shit then ask if she has a bf. If she says no, grab her and rape her in the storage room and then kill her and discard her body in a nearby dumpster

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Newguyaround, Deleted member 1551, BigBoy and 23 others
just grab her and fuck her roughly. youre fucking stupid if you think PUA is a thing. we are animals after all, just act like in the jungle. a woman wants to be dominated and fucked hard by a man she finds attractive, to be chosen (violently) by said attractive man is the ultimate validation for her.

shes 34s years old and she knows shes getting old, she wants some of that hot twink cock to make her feel fulfilled

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, SikKunt, Deleted member 2426 and 11 others
thats kinda cringe bro
What do you mean? Asking woman out is cringe? Where in the FUCK is that considered cringe? Sweden, UK?

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Escalate the conversation to sexual stuff like make jokes asking her if she gets wild on the weekends or parties or some shit then ask if she has a bf. If she says no, grab her and rape her in the storage room and then kill her and discard her body in a nearby dumpster
That escalated quickly, from slightly sexual jokes to a rape and murder

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy and chadpreetcel123
she wants some young dick before she hits menopause

• +1
Reactions: Adrenochrome, Jack, BigBoy and 6 others
"Accidentally" have a boner next time you see her. See how she responds

• Hmm...
Reactions: xit
What do you mean? Asking woman out is cringe? Where in the FUCK is that considered cringe? Sweden, UK?
we dont work the same shift and i have barely talked to her
she wants some young dick before she hits menopause
do you think this is actually legit

i want to dick her down hard with my thick 8 incher

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Deleted member 1464
one time i was standing next to her towering over her and i think i saw her physically get wet from looking at my perma jutted squinted profile
HZ45pbv

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Adrenochrome, Jack, BigBoy and 3 others
how is it autism if i can see her wetting herself because of it?
If you saw her wetting herself, why didn't you make a move then? srs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
If you saw her wetting herself, why didn't you make a move then? srs.
because its a work environment with ppl around and idk how

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
call her young-looking but in a sexualized way, it worked on my auntie. Trust me dude women LOVE when they get called young looking.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 2426, Stingray and 6 others
call her young-looking but in a sexualized way, it worked on my auntie. Trust me dude women LOVE when they get called young looking.
i know

but how do you make that sexual

Brag.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Adrenochrome, Newguyaround, MrLeeMaxxing and 8 others
I need advice

just grab her and fuck her roughly. youre fucking stupid if you think PUA is a thing. we are animals after all, just act like in the jungle. a woman wants to be dominated and fucked hard by a man she finds attractive, to be chosen (violently) by said attractive man is the ultimate validation for her.

shes 34s years old and she knows shes getting old, she wants some of that hot twink cock to make her feel fulfilled

all you have to do tbh ngl

Don't shit where you eat.
And don't buy it : she's looking for a beta as she has baby rabbies.

• +1
no pics no advice

Don't shit where you eat.
And don't buy it : she's looking for a beta as she has baby rabbies.
Alright i wont try to fuck her

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 1464
Good for you.
Plus I don't fuck above my age. That should be illegal.
But many mothers are absolutely beautiful

• +1
I think she is cucking you.

Gets mocking voice out

“Oh geez guys a girl is pleasant with me and not disgusted by my existence I think she wants the DICK”

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 2810 and 1 other person
Faggot and retard^

B4A8617F 75B5 4A35 B078 B08F5FAF87C5

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: her, Deleted member 2810, Deleted member 2581 and 1 other person
i think she might like me even tho im a baby to her

i had no idea she was that old till she said she graduated in 03, she looks 25 i would have never guessed it. she looks cute with an angel skull

reason i think she might like me is she is SUPER nice to me for no reason. telling me i do everything perfectly and so happy around me. today i picked up something for her and she was like wooow ur so strong i could never do that (im a fucking 145 lb 6'2 twink btw (but i have a decent frame))

every time shes around me she giggles at what i say even if its not funny what so ever

next time i see her im going to tell her how young she looks, what else should i do?
Low T

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: xit and Deleted member 1464
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Newguyaround, Achathin, Jack and 2 others
Sorry but wanting women is cringe and a low T trait :unsure:

• Love it
Reactions: Festrunk
no pics no advice
Just imagine her

she is short like 5'2 and slightly thick but not fat at all with a small bubble butt

Her face is compact with an upturned nose which is everything and she has long brown hair with greenish eyes

• +1
Just imagine her

she is short like 5'2 and slightly thick but not fat at all with a small bubble butt

Her face is compact with an upturned nose which is everything and she has long brown hair with green eyes
does she have tattoos

Last edited:
Invite her over for some yoga
:p :ROFLMAO:

First, if you care about this job at all, don't do anything.

If you don't care about your job, just ask her to spend time with you in whatever way outside work. Don't fuck around, she's either actually interested in you, or she's one of those fake nice bitches that get off on virtue signaling. Sadly, she's probably the latter, I've dealt with numerous older bitches like that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1551, Deleted member 2426, Chuck14 and 2 others
keep us updated

No coworker for your face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 1464 and xit
BRO JUST ASK HER OUT AND DICK THE BITCH DOWN UNTIL YOUR DICK BLEEDS

ARE U DUMB BROTHER, NO OFFENSE, BUT YOU CAN FUCK A HOT GIRL AND YOU AREN'T DOING IT ALREADY, JUST DO IT BRAH!

FUCKEN' SLAYER ...

• +1
First, if you care about this job at all, don't do anything.

If you don't care about your job, just ask her to spend time with you in whatever way outside work. Don't fuck around, she's either actually interested in you, or she's one of those fake nice bitches that get off on virtue signaling. Sadly, she's probably the latter, I've dealt with numerous older bitches like that.

Never had a woman pretend to be interested. From my experience, they make it clear as possible they're repulsed without saying it - so I don't try my luck with them.

she was there today and she was being nice to me for no reason again complimenting me at every step

laughed very hard at stupid joke i told and said 'haha ur so funny'

stood really close to me for no reason, always adjusting her hair around me

these iois might be cope tbh

she was in yoga pants and her ass looked nice, i want to fuck her badly

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426
she was there today and she was being nice to me for no reason again complimenting me at every step

laughed very hard at stupid joke i told and said 'haha ur so funny'

stood really close to me for no reason, always adjusting her hair around me

these iois might be cope tbh

she was in yoga pants and her ass looked nice, i want to fuck her badly
legit iois or nah

fuaaark, imagine having high e milf wetting herself because of you

op, make a move and deliver otherwise fag