LOL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, slavicpsycho, aesthetic beauty and 9 others
peak looksmax

if you witnessed it , you witnessed history
this site was something special back in 2020-2021
Dnr oldcel

Summer 2023 was peak with the kid Leon that bragged and got doxxed several times, ai impact, lasacrko was posting slay stories, harrierdubois was very active, blackgymmax and the schery incident and more

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: garoupilled_, watah, shizuku11111 and 2 others
Dnr oldcel

Summer 2023 was peak with the kid Leon that bragged and got doxxed several times, ai impact, lasacrko was posting slay stories, harrierdubois was very active, blackgymmax and the schery incident and more
summer 2023 was crap on org i was one of the biggest users here at the time

• JFL
Reactions: vernier
summer 2023 was crap on org i was one of the biggest users here at the time
Who were you? And 2023 pre tiktok invasion mogs 2024 by alot I joined may 2023 so don't know anything before

mirin 170 slopposts in a few hours idk how u do it

Dnr oldcel

The schery thing was sad not peak

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial
nah . not . noooo
Interested Kevin Nash GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Gothboi
bro thats easy i just want reacts and i bump music / eat food / watch youtube and be on .org as its my job
nah i rot too i just dont see many posts worth replying to i wanna get out of grayceldom asap tho

Dnr oldcel

.Org only fell in quality in 2024

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm and noonespecial
peak looksmax

if you witnessed it , you witnessed history
this site was something special back in 2020-2021
Why are you larping?

Beyond being a forum chad larsa wasnt really that much of a character on the forum

Why are you larping?

Beyond being a forum chad larsa wasnt really that much of a character on the forum
what are you yapping about like i wasnt the user here lol

@Gargantuan wtf this fag talks about

lars was hella big in late 2020 -2021

even amnesia invited him to hot tub + he got caught on popular omegle video and there was hilarious thread about him being a bloatcel

his transformation thread is one of the biggest site threads, he was famous on r/truerateme too and looksmaxing subreddits

he was main character just as pneumocystosis in 2023 or even more. truly iconic user

jfl at trying to act as someone who knows better idgaf u joined in2019 i joined in 2020 dont big bro me faggot

• JFL
Reactions: Gargantuan
what are you yapping about like i wasnt the user here lol

@Gargantuan wtf this fag talks about

lars was hella big in late 2020 -2021

even amnesia invited him to hot tub + he got caught on popular omegle video and there was hilarious thread about him being a bloatcel

his transformation thread is one of the biggest site threads, he was famous on r/truerateme too and looksmaxing subreddits

he was main character just as pneumocystosis in 2023 or even more. truly iconic user

jfl at trying to act as someone who knows better idgaf u joined in2019 i joined in 2020 dont big bro me faggot
it still wasnt his era i didnt say he wasnt big on the forum but imo he wasnt one of the most entertaining rotters on the forum.

Youre just glazing the forum chads for some reason.

All the shitposters and abused dogs that made this forum what it was carried 2020 il include arvid in that list because he was notorious rotter and shitposter

it still wasnt his era i didnt say he wasnt big on the forum but imo he wasnt one of the most entertaining rotters on the forum.

Youre just glazing the forum chads for some reason.

All the shitposters and abused dogs that made this forum what it was carried 2020 il include arvid in that list because he was notorious rotter and shitposter
not glazing the forum chads lol. these users were definitely most interesting to me as long with amnesia/ triggered / goat2x and many others ( i already forgot most)

to me it was larsanova era because now its clavicular era nd he is most boring fuck ever and shitposters still make this forum but i cant deny its his era lol