Elias

Elias

His threads were funny tbh

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, JMax, ChoSeungHui and 1 other person
no

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5632, stuckneworleans and 5 others
his autism will be back

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
arvids a shit cunt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and PenileFacialSurgery
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5632, Golang and 1 other person
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2846, PenileFacialSurgery and 1 other person
Keep being the worst user here
You’re obviously a flamboyant homosexual who misses his boyfriend. Inject T before I stomp on your head and cave it in

giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Golang and PenileFacialSurgery
You’re obviously a flamboyant homosexual who misses his boyfriend. Inject T before I stomp on your head and cave it in

giphy.gif
Jfl he lives in your head rent free

Typical soyboy coping that hes a ‘forum chad’

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted
Jfl he lives in your head free

Typical soyboy coping that hes a ‘forum chad’
I don’t care about him. You’re the one making threads about how you miss him, you fucking faggot.

Unironically inject T. I am indeed a forum chad, keep crying for me

• +1
I don’t care about him. You’re the one making threads about how you miss him, you fucking faggot.

Unironically inject T. I am indeed a forum chad, keep crying for me
You arent shit

You are a nigger

No SMV

Keep crying for high t whites like me and arvid

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted and ChoSeungHui
You arent shit

You are a nigger

No SMV

Keep crying for high t whites like me and arvid
Lmao imagine actually coping with race. That’s how I know you’re a subhuman. I mog you.

You’re not high T either. You get T mogged by newborn girls. Inject or rope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and .👽.
Lmao imagine actually coping with race. That’s how I know you’re a subhuman. I mog you.

You’re not high T either. You get T mogged by newborn girls. Inject or rope
Hard cope

Me and arvid live in your head rent free you fat nigger

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted
The God-Emperor smiles upon us from the heaven above.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Elias
Hard cope

Me and arvid live in your head rent free you fat nigger
You’re an irrelevant nobody on this forum and likely are a nobody in real life. Nobody is thinking about you, not even your mum.

Arvid is banned and likely won’t come back. No one cares about him anymore either, his times done. You both are living in no ones heads.

With every post you make you’re just proving that you’re an autistic donkey with no self awareness or intelligence. I mog you btw still. You’re a subhuman stuck in his room calling other people niggers on a PSL forum. Your life is pitiful.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and PenileFacialSurgery
You’re an irrelevant nobody on this forum and likely are a nobody in real life. Nobody is thinking about you, not even your mum.

Arvid is banned and likely won’t come back. No one cares about him anymore either, his times done. You both are living in no ones heads.

With every post you make you’re just proving that you’re an autistic donkey with no self awareness or intelligence. I mog you btw still. You’re a subhuman stuck in his room calling other people niggers on a PSL forum. Your life is pitiful.
Muh muh i mog you

If you are black you dont even mog a dead dog

You filthy shit have a shower

You arent even human you dog shit coloured donkey

I have made way more high iq threads contributing to this forum than you ever have

Call yourself a forum chad? JFL! A forum chad isnt a shitposter who talks about helping interracial couples like a cuck, its someone who contributes by creating high iq looksmaxing threads. @retard is more of a forum chad than you’ll ever be and he has a 10th of your posts! How will you ever cope? You fat nigga

• +1
Muh muh i mog you

If you are black you dont even mog a dead dog

You filthy shit have a shower

You arent even human you dog shit coloured donkey

I have made way more high iq threads contributing to this forum than you ever have

Call yourself a forum chad? JFL! A forum chad isnt a shitposter who talks about helping interracial couples like a cuck, its someone who contributes by creating high iq looksmaxing threads. @retard is more of a forum chad than you’ll ever be and he has a 10th of your posts! How will you ever cope? You fat nigga
Again, coping with race. You’re a subhuman SFcel. It’s obvious. You see ethnics slaying and take out your anger on the Internet. You’re not fooling anybody here. Keep barking though, it won’t make you any less ugly.

It doesn’t matter if you made “high iq threads”. The vast majority are irrelevant threads that nobody cares about. The threads you make catch no ones eye 90% of the time. Meanwhile the high effort threads I make always are a hit. No wonder you’re so mad.

Huh? Helping a female one time 4+ months ago makes me a cuck? Jfl @ you. That was also one thread on off topic that I made a day or two ago, I don’t know why you’re so fixated on it.

Also you’re a dumbass who obviously doesn’t know what forum chad means either. It just means having high amounts of forum status. I’m not even srs when I say it anyway. All of your post is just you venting due to Your shortcomings both in life and on this forum. You’re a loser.

• +1
Again, coping with race. You’re a subhuman SFcel. It’s obvious. You see ethnics slaying and take out your anger on the Internet. You’re not fooling anybody here. Keep barking though, it won’t make you any less ugly.

It doesn’t matter if you made “high iq threads”. The vast majority are irrelevant threads that nobody cares about. The threads you make catch no ones eye 90% of the time. Meanwhile the high effort threads I make always are a hit. No wonder you’re so mad.

Huh? Helping a female one time 4+ months ago makes me a cuck? Jfl @ you. That was also one thread on off topic that I made a day or two ago, I don’t know why you’re so fixated on it.

Also you’re a dumbass who obviously doesn’t know what forum chad means either. It just means having high amounts of forum status. I’m not even srs when I say it anyway. All of your post is just you venting due to Your shortcomings both in life and on this forum. You’re a loser.
Muh muh

Can tell how insecure you are. Notice how ive not called you ugly once, yet you say it in all your posts. Jfl.

Also jfl at caring whether your posts are a hit or not. I make high iq threads to make people ascend and to educate people. Imagine rotting on here like you are.

Also atleast I can actually post my face on here, unlike you, whos apparently 8psl giga Tyrone.

You keep crying every day about how youve lost your rep and youre no longer wanted. Make your mind up, are you a forum chad or are you the loser everyone thinks you are?

Jfl at this arguing, not gonna argue anymore with a monkey. 50 years ago you wouldn’t even be able to enter a shop without getting whipped like the dog you are

Im chad, and arvid is gl so you hate him. Get over it son

• +1
Muh muh

Can tell how insecure you are. Notice how ive not called you ugly once, yet you say it in all your posts. Jfl.

Also jfl at caring whether your posts are a hit or not. I make high iq threads to make people ascend and to educate people. Imagine rotting on here like you are.

Also atleast I can actually post my face on here, unlike you, whos apparently 8psl giga Tyrone.

You keep crying every day about how youve lost your rep and youre no longer wanted. Make your mind up, are you a forum chad or are you the loser everyone thinks you are?

Jfl at this arguing, not gonna argue anymore with a monkey. 50 years ago you wouldn’t even be able to enter a shop without getting whipped like the dog you are

Im chad, and arvid is gl so you hate him. Get over it son
I’m calling you ugly because it’s objective fact. It’s obvious. Individuals fixated with race on PSL forums tend to be ugly and bitter 99% of the time. Its not insecurity to point out the truth of your situation.

Again, no one cares about your high iq threads. No one. Why? Because theyre shit. Your advice is useless in the eyes of this forum. You might as well just stop posting. I’ve made more high iq threads than you anyway and people can vouch for that. Keep coping though

Then post your face on here If you’re so confident.

I’ve said 50 times if not more now that all those threads are larp. You’re obviously a retard who can’t pay attention or keep up. Im 50 steps ahead, catch up you low IQ rat.

Ok? That was 50 years ago. We’re in the here and now where I can spit on your face and beat the shit out of you with no one batting an eye. Your excessive focus on race if anything shows how you’re insecure as fuck.

If you were chad you wouldn’t be a race coper who’s stuck on PSL. Not only is your life shit and your “advice” useless, you’re delusional too. Jfl @ you

• +1
Guys @Blackout.xl @Elias
Why are you quarreling? Why are you writing essays for each other.

Squash this shitty beef.

Let's work together and create some shit(new threads, tinder experiments, expose threads,etc)

If y'all want to have a mog battle then do it.

Stop this back and forth banter it's all negative energy tbh

Hate to sound cringey/cheesey but I'm being srs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted and Elias
I’m calling you ugly because it’s objective fact. It’s obvious. Individuals fixated with race on PSL forums tend to be ugly and bitter 99% of the time. Its not insecurity to point out the truth of your situation.

Again, no one cares about your high iq threads. No one. Why? Because theyre shit. Your advice is useless in the eyes of this forum. You might as well just stop posting. I’ve made more high iq threads than you anyway and people can vouch for that. Keep coping though

Then post your face on here If you’re so confident.

I’ve said 50 times if not more now that all those threads are larp. You’re obviously a retard who can’t pay attention or keep up. Im 50 steps ahead, catch up you low IQ rat.

Ok? That was 50 years ago. We’re in the here and now where I can spit on your face and beat the shit out of you with no one batting an eye. Your excessive focus on race if anything shows how you’re insecure as fuck.

If you were chad you wouldn’t be a race coper who’s stuck on PSL. Not only is your life shit and your “advice” useless, you’re delusional too. Jfl @ you
Im not fixated on race at all. You keep claiming stuff without a direct quote to where i said it. Me calling you a nigger is what I call every black person. Doesnt mean i hate black people, I actually love black people, and have had many black people as friends throughout my whole life. Asians too. So clearly you are a delusional idiot who thinks im targeting you just because you are black, which is not the case as i am just defending myself due to you claiming you could bash my head in.

Im not obsessed with PSL at all. Im obsessed with facial development/osteotomies/physics etc. All PSL is muh muh mog mog muh muh chico muh muh oneitis

Ill be the bigger man, and apologise, as I rather not argue anymore about pointless things that arent even true and have someone who dislikes me on this forum.

Conversation over.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Kingkellz