I miss being a child

M

Mealworm

Sphinx
I miss being a child. I didn't have a 'good' childhood per se, but youth itself is wonderful. You get treated so much better, and you're special, and that's what I loved. Now, I don't get any attention, lol

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212, maxxmclooks and Heinrich Schmidt
who doesnt

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
Exactly. That’s what makes manhood valuable. You BUILD your own life from the bottom up.

I wasted 2 years of sulking in my prime high school years and dropped out. Missed out on parties, friendships, fun times and memories. But being in the retrospection promotes depression.

Exactly. That’s what makes manhood valuable. You BUILD your own life from the bottom up.

I wasted 2 years of sulking in my prime high school years and dropped out. Missed out on parties, friendships, fun times and memories. But being in the retrospection promotes depression.
I understand what you mean, but building a life in this economy? Man, I live in Canada

• JFL
Reactions: Donkeyballs
I understand what you mean, but building a life in this economy? Man, I live in Canada
If you’re not willing to change you’re fucked. It’s the easiest it’s been in centuries to succeed.