i miss being young

Hozay

Hozay

True Chadlite
just sitting on the couch watching cartoon network,no care in the world, when social media wasn't big, and the internet was more innocent. when i didn't give two shits about the black pill nor had any idea what the fuck it was. oh how i wish i could experience that again man ngl.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914, Deleted member 6217, Deleted member 8576 and 3 others
go ER

• JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet and Hozay
Why? you are closer to freedom now (death)

• JFL
Reactions: Hozay
I met @Ritalincel about 6-7 days ago. I got roped into watching my 3 month old niece while my sister got her hair done. So there I am, sitting in the waiting area of a hair salon with my niece, and who walks in but @Ritalincel himself.

I was nervous as shit, and just kept looking at him as he played Among Us on his phone and waited, but was too scared to say anything to him. Pretty soon my niece started crying, and I'm trying to quiet her down because I didn't want her to bother @Ritalincel , but she wouldn't stop. Pretty soon he gets up and walks over. He started running his hands through her hair and asked what was wrong. I replied that she was probably hungry or something. So @Ritalincel put down his phone, picked up my niece and lifted his shirt. He breast fed her right there in the middle of the hair salon. Chill guy, really nice about it.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9699 and Hozay
I met @Ritalincel about 6-7 days ago. I got roped into watching my 3 month old niece while my sister got her hair done. So there I am, sitting in the waiting area of a hair salon with my niece, and who walks in but @Ritalincel himself.

I was nervous as shit, and just kept looking at him as he played Among Us on his phone and waited, but was too scared to say anything to him. Pretty soon my niece started crying, and I'm trying to quiet her down because I didn't want her to bother @Ritalincel , but she wouldn't stop. Pretty soon he gets up and walks over. He started running his hands through her hair and asked what was wrong. I replied that she was probably hungry or something. So @Ritalincel put down his phone, picked up my niece and lifted his shirt. He breast fed her right there in the middle of the hair salon. Chill guy, really nice about it.
dnr but will later

• So Sad
Reactions: wasted
just sitting on the couch watching cartoon network,no care in the world, when social media wasn't big, and the internet was more innocent. when i didn't give two shits about the black pill nor had any idea what the fuck it was. oh how i wish i could experience that again man ngl.
smile cos it happened and move on

• So Sad
Reactions: Hozay
smile cos it happened and move on
i hate the fact the world will never be the way it used to be, thats what hits me the most tbh, its just crazy out there now

i hate the fact the world will never be the way it used to be, thats what hits me the most tbh, its just crazy out there now
low t trait

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7863 and Hozay
Edit: This isnt a shitty copypasta I actually wrote this...

My childhood was hell at some points yet I'd still take it over this shit right now. I feel like a complete failure. Never before have I thought I would be rotting on r/foreveralone tier websites (refering to incel forums like this one). I didn't give a flying fuck when I was a kid + I was extremely gl.

Lol @ my 10 yo self wishing to grow up so I can do "adult shit" like being depressed, losing hope in everything, and feeling empty most of the time. I am honestly convinced I will never be happy no matter what. Even if I magically woke up 8 psl with a loving gf and a good job, I know I would still be empty inside given that I lost all sense of meaning and stopped believing in god a long time ago.

What's so depressing is the fact that the more time goes by, the more meaningless and empty I feel.

A few years back, I couldn't wrap my head around people actually commiting suicide, why would they, I wondered.... I can say for sure that, for the past few years, the thought of ending it all had crossed my mind at least once every single day.

Nowadays, when I laugh because I've heard or read a funny thing, some sort of inner voice tells me it's all meaningless and forgettable which was not the case when I was a kid.

As edgy as it may sound, I can't remember the last time I was genuinely happy.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5145
As edgy as it may sound, I can't remember the last time I was genuinely happy.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 8576, Deleted member 5145 and wasted
where did all the time go
150C90D4 C204 4A39 B83B B00D710A5B6F

same tbh

i wish i could go back in time tbh. i could change so much with the knowledge i have now

it would be kinda cool if the internet didnt exist tbh people would actually talk to eachother irl