I miss braincels

D

Deleted member 2587

Solstice
Reddit is so trash without that sub. The memes on there was the best. I fucking miss that community so much ngl. I don’t even use reddit maybe like 10 mins to check the uzi and carti sub that’s about it. Anyone else miss it?

• +1
Reactions: Justttt, Truecel14, Deleted member 1464 and 2 others
not in the slightest, i hate reddit lol

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf and Deleted member 2587
not in the slightest, i hate reddit lol
Yeah reddit is pretty trash. I joined to view the ice Poseidon sub then i found r/incels so I stuck around for that

Reddit is a terrible website, incels are being saved by being forced off that shit platform

Newfags be like ^

oldfags be like I miss r/incels

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
Newfags be like ^

oldfags be like I miss r/incels
I was there for r/incels but sadly I was bluepilled and thought incels were weird. Jfl

I was there for r/incels but sadly I was bluepilled and thought incels were weird. Jfl
Jfl I got there from r/horror, some dude was being made fun of for posting in r/incels, checked it out and the emphasis of being uglier than other guys hence the lack of romantic success made me feel right at home.

Jfl I got there from r/horror, some dude was being made fun of for posting in r/incels, checked it out and the emphasis of being uglier than other guys hence the lack of romantic success made me feel right at home.
I got on it from r/exmuslim some people were argueing in the comment section and brought up that sub. It’s been downhill ever since .

I got on it from r/exmuslim some people were argueing in the comment section and brought up that sub. It’s been downhill ever since .
Are you murtadmaxxed? Jfl it's funny because the cucks on there will leave Islam so they can be degenerates. What happens all the time though is that the ugly femorrhoids end up getting banged by white dudes like there's no tomorrow, meanwhile the guys think they will slay white girls like no tomorrow but instead find out how truly unwanted they are in white girls' eyes and they end up becoming bitter incels afterwards. Gets me every time :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2587
Braincels was good just for the memes tbh

• +1
Reactions: Cleftcel and Deleted member 2587
Braincels was good just for the memes tbh
Those were some normie ass memes and most people were bluepilled as fuck

Are you murtadmaxxed? Jfl it's funny because the cucks on there will leave Islam so they can be degenerates. What happens all the time though is that the ugly femorrhoids end up getting banged by white dudes like there's no tomorrow, meanwhile the guys think they will slay white girls like no tomorrow but instead find out how truly unwanted they are in white girls' eyes and they end up becoming bitter incels afterwards. Gets me every time :lul:
Ya everyone that leaves Islam leaves it to hoe around it’s normal

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
Those were some normie ass memes and most people were bluepilled as fuck

Braincels actually had the best memes tbh.

R/incels was way funnier. Preaching violence and hate and other extreme things is so funny to me

Miss my brocels

FFAA6D16 776F 4A49 BD11 8268319BEF4E

• So Sad
Reactions: Justttt