I miss Christmas time as a child

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

without a single desirable trait
The music, the traditions we had as a family, the feel, the vibe, the toys, the memories…

I’m sad that those times are gone forever but I’m happy that it was my life and not just a dream. I lived it and it was beautiful. And she was merciful and he was…….

• So Sad
Reactions: mewto
The music, the traditions we had as a family, the feel, the vibe, the toys, the memories…

I’m sad that those times are gone forever but I’m happy that it was my life and not just a dream. I lived it and it was beautiful. And she was merciful and he was…….
the feeling of opening the presents were so good

• So Sad
Reactions: Vermilioncore
the feeling of opening the presents were so good
The excitement, the lights, the feeling of not being an adult and just having fun

The excitement, the lights, the feeling of not being an adult and just having fun
And shaking the gifts to know if there were legos and eating gingerbread cookies and playing in snow

I just miss being a child in general, or wish that I never developed a libido or something