I miss her so much

i hear voices

i hear voices

I’ll Cut your head Off with a Husqvarna
im going to send her something in the mail, maybe a necklace with a picture of us, i havent talked to her in months. She’s so perfect, my looksmatch, a female version of me one might say.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: xyukeeee, Rea, Nick.Harte and 5 others
Mirin the imagination

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rea, Accelerator and SubhumanForever
everything reminds me of her. she’s the only person in my life whoever made me less insecure of myself
If you are being fr then just go over to her house and throw a stone at her window like the movies brah

• +1
Reactions: xyukeeee and i hear voices
If you are being fr then just go over to her house and throw a stone at her window like the movies brah
she gave me 2 chances and i messed them both up, i have a problem with communicating and thats what ruined it. She will be disgusted if i came to her one more time. i just want to hear her voice

• +1
Reactions: xyukeeee, depressionmaxxing and CoreSchizo
she gave me 2 chances and i messed them both up, i have a problem with communicating and thats what ruined it. She will be disgusted if i came to her one more time. i just want to hear her voice
Then, just talk to her mom and tell her how much you love her daughter. Confess your feelings, and she will likely give the message to her. She might forgive you for that idk

im going to send her something in the mail, maybe a necklace with a picture of us, i havent talked to her in months. She’s so perfect, my looksmatch, a female version of me one might say.
that’s why I only want to fuck women and have sex I don’t want a relationship with them because they’ll eventually leave you

• JFL
Reactions: i hear voices
Then, just talk to her mom and tell her how much you love her daughter. Confess your feelings, and she will likely give the message to her. She might forgive you for that idk
ngl this is a good idea, i just have to pray that she doesn’t find it creepy

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
that’s why I only want to fuck women and have sex I don’t want a relationship with them because they’ll eventually leave you
thanks man i had a good laugh over this

• Love it
Reactions: lunin7
4260500 IMG 7473

• So Sad
The chad in ur college was fucking her on anal its ALREADY OVEEEEER :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Girls rarely go for their looksmatch, but I wish you best of luck
that’s what made her different bro, ill never find a genuine girl ever, thanks btw

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
I broke up with my ex almost 12 years ago and I still dream about her a couple times a week. Fucking torture.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: i hear voices and descension
she already forgot you exist

• So Sad
i would pick her over any stacy or any attractive girl. that’s how much she means to me
I went thru the same, there‘s no trick and tipps for this, just do whatever it takes

• +1