I miss her so much

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
Fuck :feelsrope: I miss her cute face and her big ass and the way she would smile at me and laugh at my jokes and rest her head on my chest when cuddling. Fukkkk :feelscry: God help me through this

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Vermilioncore, Catawampus and 5 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, TITUS, Deleted member 9670 and 5 others
same its over

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
I hope she fucks somebody and realizes nobody will make her feel the way I did.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Baldingman1998 and galego123
Fuck :feelsrope: I miss her cute face and her big ass and the way she would smile at me and laugh at my jokes and rest her head on my chest when cuddling. Fukkkk :feelscry: God help me through this
I have some advice for you.

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I hope she fucks somebody and realizes nobody will make her feel the way I did.
It’s okay Chief. I fucked her and the way she screamed she definitely forgot about you.

Yalla 7abibe
Alright then, here goes.

I honestly think it may be a little too late for you to get the Muslim virgin/giga low laycount foid you want. Your body count is already quite high (I'm assuming all of these were with white girls) and you still want to sleep about with random girls. Word will get about in the Muslim community (it's quite tight-knit here in the UK, I'm sure it's the same where you are in the US) and no girl with these ways of thinking would want someone like that, especially if she's good-looking since you're looking at unicorns. These foids are extremely picky about a guy's lay count because they know they're a rare commodity, and her family probably won't approve of someone who's slept about a lot (just like a guy's family caring a lot if a girl slept about).

Are you okay with settling with some westernized white, African-American or Latina American girl? I honestly think it's too late for you since you've been swallowed up in the white way of life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and CupOfCoffee
Just kidding I have 2 inches she kept bringing up some big dick dude name coffee and how hot he was. You will win her back Chief head up

• Love it
Stay strong bhai

• +1
Stay strong bhai
Just kidding I have 2 inches she kept bringing up some big dick dude name coffee and how hot he was. You will win her back Chief head up
@8PSLcel
Thoughts on what I said here?
Alright then, here goes.

I honestly think it may be a little too late for you to get the Muslim virgin/giga low laycount foid you want. Your body count is already quite high (I'm assuming all of these were with white girls) and you still want to sleep about with random girls. Word will get about in the Muslim community (it's quite tight-knit here in the UK, I'm sure it's the same where you are in the US) and no girl with these ways of thinking would want someone like that, especially if she's good-looking since you're looking at unicorns. These foids are extremely picky about a guy's lay count because they know they're a rare commodity, and her family probably won't approve of someone who's slept about a lot (just like a guy's family caring a lot if a girl slept about).

Are you okay with settling with some westernized white, African-American or Latina American girl? I honestly think it's too late for you since you've been swallowed up in the white way of life.

yea same bro didnt mean to laugh
:feelsrope:if i saw her again it would b shit cause its been too long id be high inhib

I don't know if I would date her again tbh, but FWB definitely.

• +1
Reactions: poopmaster22
I don't know if I would date her again tbh, but FWB definitely.
I’m sure you could do better than her homie. Yes of course you gonna miss the good times we all do but just know now is the time to go insane. You have all the freedom to improve looks/personality. By the time this summer is over you will be a different person and have forgotten about her. Girls you could only dream of will want your cock. Keep the head Up as much as this sucks now it will be the greatest thing to ever happen to you.

• +1
Damn bro you actually broke up with her?

I feel you, man. I miss my girl too. We are still together but her parents won’t allow me to live with her again. I have to get my own place then I can steal her away from her family. Until then I just sleep in fear and sadness.