I Miss High School

PlayersGetPlayed

PlayersGetPlayed

Kraken
This might sound a bit sketchy coming from a guy who's 6 months away from reaching his 20s, but I feel as if I mentally never left HS.

I miss the little things like childhood crushes and even though I was bullied for most of the experience, I miss the childlike joy that was in going to school every day. The misty dawns and the new experiences, like getting laughed at for the way I acted, or getting talked about behind my back.

I hate that I never got the experience to enjoy this time, maybe get a girlfriend. There was one year that was exceptionally good for me in HS, but the majority of them were horrid.

Maybe life will get better. I hope so.

• +1
Reactions: boxface34, XtrovertNTnormalfag, ThraxxGlo and 4 others
when i'm burning in hell it will be eternity in my old high school

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: User28823, slavicpsycho, bloomercel and 3 others
People that had a bad teenage experience never really mentally leave their teenage years

Regardless of how far back it’s been

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ThraxxGlo, horsefacin, bloomercel and 3 others
I don't miss my high school experience. But I miss the idea of what it could have been. Those years felt like a complete waste for me

• +1
Reactions: moreplatesmoreweigh, ThraxxGlo, horsefacin and 3 others
I don't miss my high school experience. But I miss the idea of what it could have been. Those years felt like a complete waste for me
Most people would kill to go back with this new knowledge

• +1
Reactions: Skinnycel_, PlayersGetPlayed and HighTierSubhuman
high school was peak life,first 3 years of college also very good since very NT people just went there even if they werent serious,master degree and 5 years after high school its completely brutal,female classmates will be smart but never attractive and you will no longer have any way to social circlemaxx,you will no longer have those youth love stories and flirting in class.

if you are a youngcel please enjoy high school as much as you can,i did but i still feel like i could have enjoyed it more,when you become an adult life will be trash, and female classmates/coworkers will be unattractive,older than you or both

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
enjoy your 20s bro it might be one of the best times of your life you never know hope for the best for u:heart:

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
When you peaked in high school and the peak ain’t even that peaky :p

Only normies peak in high school but yh after high school your social life is pretty much over

• +1
Reactions: Skinnycel_