I miss my ex girlfriend and she wants to start over again

mickdamon437

mickdamon437

Iron
Hello guys, the last couple days I've been feeling quite upset and depressed because I have been thinking about my ex. What makes me feel this way is the situation itself.
Last year by this time I started dating her, and we lasted eight months. My parents never aproved my relationship because she's not studying a uni degree, her parents where divorced and my parents thought that she only wanted me to get her pregnant so that she could get money at my expense. They also thought she was unfaithful to me because she lived in another city, but in fact she didn't even have friends. My parents would not let me get into her house and when she came around to mine, the rest of the week my parents wouldn't talk to me. Moreover, I met her family and they loved me, they used to invite me over and stuff. The truth is that I've been in other relationships but I have never felt the way I did when we were togehter.
I left her because the situation at home was getting worse and worse every day and EVAU was comming (the exams that determine wether you access to a uni degree or not) plus my parents only care about academic stuff and don't care about feelings. I ended up getting a 12 over 14 and I entered the degree I wanted.

Till the date we've been talking daily and in these months (she told me that her mother wanted for us to start over again) I have had time to know other girls and stuff, but I've realised that I miss her and I want to start over again. Now, two weeks ago she told me she loved me and missed me. I reacted quite rude but now I regret it.

You guys will ask why I don't start over again. The problem here are my parents. I know that if I start dating her again the situation at home will get worse again and I don't think I could get to see her a lot during summer and even less when I start the degree, plus having to cope with this situation at home is extremely hard.

On the other hand, this is the perfect girl for me, she's hot, she's beautiful and we share same tastes on almost everything. The problem are my parents AND NO, I'M NOT GOING TO K*LL THEM.

Please guys I need your help because I don't know what to do

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: panjeet currycel and 14vic
Link to reddit post?

Argue your position objectively to your parents -> if they don't care and understand, ignore them and do what you want, if you are over 18 -> if they still somehow affect the comfort of your daily life because you don't do what they want, tell them to leave you alone, otherwise they'll lose you (threaten them to hurt yourself irreversible)

• +1
Reactions: mickdamon437
Hello guys, the last couple days I've been feeling quite upset and depressed because I have been thinking about my ex. What makes me feel this way is the situation itself.
Last year by this time I started dating her, and we lasted eight months. My parents never aproved my relationship because she's not studying a uni degree, her parents where divorced and my parents thought that she only wanted me to get her pregnant so that she could get money at my expense. They also thought she was unfaithful to me because she lived in another city, but in fact she didn't even have friends. My parents would not let me get into her house and when she came around to mine, the rest of the week my parents wouldn't talk to me. Moreover, I met her family and they loved me, they used to invite me over and stuff. The truth is that I've been in other relationships but I have never felt the way I did when we were togehter.
I left her because the situation at home was getting worse and worse every day and EVAU was comming (the exams that determine wether you access to a uni degree or not) plus my parents only care about academic stuff and don't care about feelings. I ended up getting a 12 over 14 and I entered the degree I wanted.

Till the date we've been talking daily and in these months (she told me that her mother wanted for us to start over again) I have had time to know other girls and stuff, but I've realised that I miss her and I want to start over again. Now, two weeks ago she told me she loved me and missed me. I reacted quite rude but now I regret it.

You guys will ask why I don't start over again. The problem here are my parents. I know that if I start dating her again the situation at home will get worse again and I don't think I could get to see her a lot during summer and even less when I start the degree, plus having to cope with this situation at home is extremely hard.

On the other hand, this is the perfect girl for me, she's hot, she's beautiful and we share same tastes on almost everything. The problem are my parents AND NO, I'M NOT GOING TO K*LL THEM.

Please guys I need your help because I don't know what to do
if you are 18 just dont care about your parents and if not, maybe meet up hiding of them

• +1
Reactions: mickdamon437
Argue your position objectively to your parents -> if they don't care and understand, ignore them and do what you want, if you are over 18 -> if they still somehow affect the comfort of your daily life because you don't do what they want, tell them to leave you alone, otherwise they'll lose you (threaten them to hurt yourself irreversible)
Thanks for the advice Bro, in fact I have scars from self-harms due to this situation

if you are 18 just dont care about your parents and if not, maybe meet up hiding of them
The problem is that we live in different cities and I still need them to take me to her town (I'm on the process of getting my driving license)

The problem is that we live in different cities and I still need them to take me to her town (I'm on the process of getting my driving license)
vent over her on dms and wait to get drivers license bhai

Thinks she's not getting her back blown out in the other city 😂🤣
The only reason she wants to get back with you is because she hasn't found anyone better and when she does you'll be left behind. This applies to all men, not you so don't feel bad