I miss my ex should i text her?

tookcel

tookcel

Over for ethnic cels
I broke up with my ex and we were together for 10 months. I miss her and thought the other side was greener but it wasnt. Should i text her this weekend something like "i miss you", "lets try again". If I get cucked its all good anyways? I dont have any options btw. My ex is a ltb 4/4.5. We broke up 1.5 years ago but she has reached out to me like 4 after the break up but I only entertained her and never met up.

I broke up with my ex and we were together for 10 months. I miss her and thought the other side was greener but it wasnt. Should i text her this weekend something like "i miss you", "lets try again". If I get cucked its all good anyways? I dont have any options btw. My ex is a ltb 4/4.5. We broke up 1.5 years ago but she has reached out to me like 4 after the break up but I only entertained her and never met up.
Idk:hnghn:

• So Sad
Reactions: tookcel
you shot urself in the foot, a newfound confidence and ego from getting the girl for once, thinking you could do better in this brutal dating market

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bdot, FutureSlayer and tookcel
you shot urself in the foot, a newfound confidence and ego from getting the girl for once, thinking you could do better in this brutal dating market
Yes i agree i really did fuck up but could i save it? By messaging her now?

Bet Ima message her tomorrow, is this good?:

I miss you
How are you?
I regret what I did, I took everything too seriously, I always missed you and wanted you
Can we start over?

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer

I miss you
How are you?
I regret what I did, I took everything too seriously, I always missed you and wanted you
Can we start over?
None. Best thing is to reply to a snap or ig story with smth relevant to what she posted and then continue talking like it’s the fucking fate that made you two reconnect

• +1
None. Best thing is to reply to a snap or ig story with smth relevant to what she posted and then continue talking like it’s the fucking fate that made you two reconnect
Idk bro i still have her number i just want to text her, she hasnt blocked me. Ima text her this

I dont have her on ig or snap

Idk bro i still have her number i just want to text her, she hasnt blocked me. Ima text her this
Go ahead and get insulted then:feelskek: give rep btw

• +1
Bet, just so I know, why is it better to follow in ig than to directly contact her?
It can be Instagram suggested you her account from your contacts etc. It’s more fate-like

• +1

I miss you
How are you?
Can we start over?
Just ask her to hang out, go on a date and rekindle it. You don’t got to directly ask her to try again

• +1