I miss my first girlfriend

jué

jué

0%Love
Shit, I wish it was never over, I want to lie on her chest while touching her bright blonde hair and her incredible green eyes, also touching her incredibly tall and thin body, by the way she is a htn

I hope to see her again and make her my girlfriend again, if she is still a virgin of course

Blue Sky Water GIF by University of Florida

LOL

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho and ey88
Stfu I’ve never even had a girlfriend

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: uglysub8male, jué and kalluss
Low T

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho and ey88
Water is wet

• WTF
Reactions: jué

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, kalluss and jué
I miss you "N" I want to fuck you until you ask me because your pussy can't take my big cuck anymore:feelsbadman:

Many guys miss her. Two guys are currently tired of of. Yet, they entertain her because, well, you know why.

• +1
NIGGER FUCK AS SHIT POOP

• JFL
Shes moaning on another mans dick rn while you moan about it to your competition on an internet forum

• So Sad
Shes moaning on another mans dick rn while you moan about it to your competition on an internet forum
Shit, I'm not contradicting you because you're right, I feel sad, a soul as sweet and clean as hers should be with a True Angel like me

Shit, I wish it was never over, I want to lie on her chest while touching her bright blonde hair and her incredible green eyes, also touching her incredibly tall and thin body, by the way she is a htn

I hope to see her again and make her my girlfriend again, if she is still a virgin of course

Blue Sky Water GIF by University of Florida
My first girlfriend is 6 months pregnant by some dirty black nigger LMAO

• Woah