I miss Streege

D

Deleted member 10987

Kraken
Screenshot 20210206 034649 Chrome

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, .👽., lutte and 9 others
descendant of the original hunter gatherer, he probably has his own harem of tribal girls right now

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: lutte and Deleted member 10987
Sweet streetser

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
hes schizo i still argue w him daily on discord

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: .👽., lutte, Copeful and 4 others
The chap who thinks that he is a chad and waited for cinderella to approach him on discord all day?

• Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 10987
Sad shit, man.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
nigga just rots on discord arguing abt the same shit jfl

hes never left

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: lutte, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 10987
nigga just rots on discord arguing abt the same shit jfl

hes never left
Nigga what? are you sane? Well it's pretty much a rhetoretical question at this point given your hourly ramblings.
But i mog this thing in every possible ways, and on top of that i'm a male. I take what's mine and leave whenever i feel it.
Sure, it sounds unique in a place where "males" behave like thots and care about every mm of their appeareance while still looking like shit on average.
Have looks and be a male, both are mainly genetics. If you don't, it never began. I would just not look at her IRL in total indifference, given what i can get, in all aspects, especially regarding the wholesomeness. But since it is in those places promoting its subhumanity, i can't let things go that way and let them believe they're better than they are. You simps cucks are the reason low sentience sub-animals believe they have all rights and look good.

• JFL
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
Nigga what? are you sane? Well it's pretty much a rhetoretical question at this point given your hourly ramblings.
But i mog this thing in every possible ways, and on top of that i'm a male. I take what's mine and leave whenever i feel it.
Sure, it sounds unique in a place where "males" behave like thots and care about every mm of their appeareance while still looking like shit on average.
Have looks and be a male, both are mainly genetics. If you don't, it never began. I would just not look at her IRL in total indifference, given what i can get, in all aspects, especially regarding the wholesomeness. But since it is in those places promoting its subhumanity, i can't let things go that way and let them believe they're better than they are. You simps cucks are the reason low sentience sub-animals believe they have all rights and look good.
dn read kys

dn read kys
Dumb thot that you are, you at least have the sub-animal IQ to recognize that you're ugly as sin.
But... Who told you to speak and reply to me? Who gave you rights?
Tranny abomination. I will say if i want, eventually, if you are given or not the right to imagine being able to speak one day to me, that's your sole perspective.
You were born inferiour and incapable. Only us can give you a dignity and a sense of life, if you leave that straight path, even being a combustible would be too glorious for you.
So stay in your lane, sub-specie, and wait for my signal to speak.

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
Dumb thot that you are, you at least have the sub-animal IQ to recognize that you're ugly as sin.
But... Who told you to speak and reply to me? Who gave you rights?
Tranny abomination. I will say if i want, eventually, if you are given or not the right to imagine being able to speak one day to me, that's your sole perspective.
You were born inferiour and incapable. Only us can give you a dignity and a sense of life, if you leave that straight path, even being a combustible would be too glorious for you.
So stay in your lane, sub-specie, and wait for my signal to speak.
u still neet bhai?

• JFL
Reactions: lutte