I miss the girl that ghosted me

try2beme

try2beme

Kraken
I miss her often and her favorite artists are my top played artists on spotify this month

While she had no problem removing me and unliking all my posts

Average fate of a non NT, sub chad male

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman, Darkeningstar, jué and 1 other person
What happened bro?
If you don't mind sharing

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Darkeningstar and zurzolo
What happened bro?
If you don't mind sharing
I said all that happened
One day she removed me and unliked all my posts and removed me from snap too

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and greycel
w profile photo

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Dendoni, GlamourPursuer, Tyler x Durden and 6 others
Men are becoming whiny little bitches (including me), poor adaptability to normal contexts makes a biological male become a menstruating slut.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Men are becoming whiny little bitches (including me), poor adaptability to normal contexts makes a biological male become a menstruating slut.
Cant relate

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
I said all that happened
One day she removed me and unliked all my posts and removed me from snap too
Why was that? How long did you know this girl for? What was the last thing you said?
What did you guys talk about/ do together?

If you give some context maybe you can understand why shit didn't work out
But don't lose hope man
There's billions of women in this world, an incomprehensible number of women
You will find someone bro, who you'll like more than this chick

• +1
Cant relate
Oh no? Then why do you miss the one who ghosted you? You don't have to interpret literally what I wrote, manhood has nothing to do with it. It is the social context that destroys nonfunctionally neurotypical males and disfigures them.

• +1
Reactions: greycel and try2beme
Why was that? How long did you know this girl for? What was the last thing you said?
What did you guys talk about/ do together?

If you give some context maybe you can understand why shit didn't work out
But don't lose hope man
There's billions of women in this world, an incomprehensible number of women
You will find someone bro, who you'll like more than this chick
I knew for some months
I saw her pfp, she had many mutuals with me and i thought shes hot af and knows the same ppl as me
Met on instagram she replied to my story of me and my cat
IMG 5625

We had very long convos on insta and snapped eachother before she ghosted me
This was our last convo before she ghosted and removed me, again replying to my story
IMG 5626

The fucking irony.

• +1
Reactions: got.daim, greycel and Darkeningstar
nonfunctionally neurotypical
What do you mean by nonfunctionally neurotypical? Neurodivergent?
Wouldn't those same neurodivergent people be victims of any society, from any era?

I feel the true victims of society would be those who are especially fucked due to today's values.. whereas they'd have prospered anytime else in the past.

I knew for some months
I saw her pfp, she had many mutuals with me and i thought shes hot af and knows the same ppl as me
Met on instagram she replied to my story of me and my cat
View attachment 3027875
We had very long convos on insta and snapped eachother before she ghosted me
This was our last convo before she ghosted and removed me, again replying to my story
View attachment 3027876
The fucking irony.
Trust me bro
You didn't miss out. Any girl who opens a conversation with a guy she isn't seeing, with a sexual innuendo, signals that she was low-class to begin with.
Don't fall for the whores brother.

If a girl decided to message me "nice pussy", we both know what she's doing.. and this girl cannot be the mother of my children.
Fuck her

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and try2beme
All foids are pyschopaths

• +1
What do you mean by nonfunctionally neurotypical? Neurodivergent?
Wouldn't those same neurodivergent people be victims of any society, from any era?

I feel the true victims of society would be those who are especially fucked due to today's values.. whereas they'd have prospered anytime else in the past.

Trust me bro
You didn't miss out. Any girl who opens a conversation with a guy she isn't seeing, with a sexual innuendo, signals that she was low-class to begin with.
Don't fall for the whores brother.

If a girl decided to message me "nice pussy", we both know what she's doing.. and this girl cannot be the mother of my children.
Fuck her
I already knew shes a whore but i rarely like people

And my non nt is strong and brutal it doesnt show in my speech or behaviour but it shows in my lifestyle and mood

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
I miss her often and her favorite artists are my top played artists on spotify this month

she probably was talking to 3 other chads while she told you that she was asleep and was using u for entertainment because she was bored. Prob texted you whilst chad's dick was in her pussy. After all, women are the "empathetic" gender :p

• JFL
I already knew shes a whore but i rarely like people
Then man you should be happy God decided to steer her away from you
You will find a non-whore good girl when you are older, don't bend your knee for anybody let alone a whore
That's what masculinity is all about, sticking to your idea of right. Doesn't matter what it is, or even if you are a psychopath who's idea of right differs largely from most guys.
Masculinity is all about this very thing

Being a good person is slightly different. It's more about making sure your idea of right is correct, or alligns with a moral code of sorts (religion based)

And my non nt is strong and brutal it doesnt show in my speech or behaviour but it shows in my lifestyle and mood
That's easily more fixable than the opposite
You shouldn't be worried tbh. It'd be worse if you were autistic

• +1
Jamming The Jam GIF by The Jam Company

• +1

If your attached to something your a slave to this world. That’s why I looksmax without caring .

• +1
Then man you should be happy God decided to steer her away from you
You will find a non-whore good girl when you are older, don't bend your knee for anybody let alone a whore
That's what masculinity is all about, sticking to your idea of right. Doesn't matter what it is, or even if you are a psychopath who's idea of right differs largely from most guys.
Masculinity is all about this very thing

Being a good person is slightly different. It's more about making sure your idea of right is correct, or alligns with a moral code of sorts (religion based)

That's easily more fixable than the opposite
You shouldn't be worried tbh. It'd be worse if you were autistic
What i have is way worse than autism its bipolar

Autistic people are just weird. Me, i suffer mentally, deal with addictions, mood swings, breaking the law without thinking, reckless behaviour, self isolating

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: greycel and Darkeningstar
when a girl ghost me i completely lose the attraction to her and i start to hate her. Idk how u can miss someone when she doesnt give a shit about you

If he wouldve soft reject you , would be better. i hate ppl which ghost

• +1
Reactions: Sanguinius and try2beme